Roleplay try 2

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
Dalva
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

OOC: (( how can Rocinante spawn here? i write my last post to make my ship save us both :p ))

Dalva Screams "WHAT!!!!! I will not leave my ship here!!!! I WILL TOW IT BACK!" then Dalva use Plasma Beam Connector to tow his NCC-1724. "I will try to use my warpdrive as well, although we can only gain 17% efficiency" then dalva orders "turn off any uneccesary devices and lighting!" then the bridge start to becomes dark as the lights turned off. then the journey begin. at first, the ascend to LEO (low earth orbit (( again, i dont know that the planet name is... :p )) ) is flawless, then when the Icarus device activates, both ship vibrates. then a huge Wormhole-like portal opened in front of the ship. both ship enters it. then, a huge blow at the Rocinante's Hull damages the Icarus Device even further. suddenly all the light distortion between the ship stopped and the portal comes to an end. a huge blue planet is in range of 0.16 AU. "look, is that Stephinia? but why is that planet looks reddish? Stephinia is not that red"

Then both ship landed. the Camera Scanning device scans the planet, and shows up it's not Stephinia. "what is this planet? it must to be because of the Icarus Device Exploded" Dalva Said.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

"Whiz, plug in." Schilcote said. Again, the tiny robot scurried over to the CLC. "Ask CLC about planet." The CLC did its thing for a while, and then Whiz said: "Well... This is Stephinia. Stephinia twenty five trillion years before we know it." "Hmm... I haven't even been built yet." Schilcote said. "I'm only twenty-trillion years old... Can we jump forward in time with the Icarus device?" he said. "It would be a big risk. I think we should try to find another way." Whiz said. "Maybe we could just turn ourselves off?" Schilcote said. "But what about Dalva?" Whiz said. "Maybe his ship has cryostasis pods. Let's ask." Schilcote said, switching on the comlink. "Dalva, does your ship have a cryostasis system or similar?" he said. "Yes? Good. This planet is sub-aincient Stephinia, I'll wake you up in a few trillion years." Schilcote said. He switched off the comlink. "I'll set myself to turn back on in exactly ten-trillion years... Then we can do some archeology while we're here! I wonder... if I might even see the liberation of the Stephinians a second time..."
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Dalva
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

OOC: (( Hey dont put me in Cyro Sleep :wink: that way i cant follow your archeology adventures. i like adventures :D ))

Dalva didnt use his cryostasis pod. instead he followed Shilcote's Journey at ancient Stephinia. "this is Dalva, i'm following your journey to the end of my life, schilcote." he said on his CC. then he use his UAV to map all surrounding area of the landing site. after displaying the map in the MSM (Master Situation Monitor) he start commanding engineers and builders to build a basecamp "build a basecamp here. make fence surrounding the perimeter of this area, and i want auto defense tower in every corner of the fence." Dalva said. then everyone is starting to do their job.

OOC: (( dont crate a bad events first, lets make the basecamp firstly. i will tell you when i ready for that bad events.

and, schilcote, will you make the 3D model of your Rocinante Spaceship using something, and post its screenshot here? (try using DOGA) i'll try to visualize the basecamp using a photoshop. it will be very cool ))
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

OOC: Who else wants to participate? I'm out of ideas.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Dalva
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

schilcote wrote:OOC: Who else wants to participate? I'm out of ideas.
heh. me too :wink:
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

OOC: *Has an inspiration*

Schilcote sighed. "For his five-hundred years, Dalva can be dumb sometimes. What is there to explore on a planet a hundred thousand years before it has any water, let alone life?" he said. Suddenly, his electronic ears picked up a Vworp Vworp sound. "Auda, do you hear that?" Schilcote said. Auda nodded. Slowly, Schilcote exited the ship, and saw a blue police box materializing in front of him. An evil smile appeared on his face. Schilcote took out his blaster, and waited for the box to materialize. The box materialized, and the door opened. A man in a suit came out of the box. "Hi doc!" Schilcote said, and whacked him on the head with his blaster. "Dalva, I found a way out of here!" he yelled.
Dalva
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

OOC: for my 500 years? what you mean?

"ok, what is it?" dalva said.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

OOC: You're 500 years old. Stephinians usually live to be about 2,000.

"This guy's ship has time-travel capacity, I could link it to the Rocinante and fly our ships home!" Schilcote said. The man who owned the ship started to stir. "We'd beter get him to the Rocinante. I don't want him waking up while we're flying." Dalva dragged the man to the Rocinante, and Schilcote started setting up the Rocinante to link with the man's ship. Schilcote took some cables, plugged them in to ports on the Rocinante's systems panel, then ran them outside and into the man's ship. "What an ugly looking TARDIS." Schicote said, entering the man's ship. He plugged the cables into the control panel of the TARDIS, and flipped some switches. He then went back to the Rocinante, and flipped some switches there. "Okay, everybody get in to the ships, and prepare for takeoff!" Schilcote said into the comlink, and waited for everybody to get back to Dalva's ship. Schilcote pressed a button, and the three ships began to fade.

The three ships, Schilcote's Rocinante, Dalva's NCC-1724, and the stranger's TARDIS flew through time. Suddenly, an explosion rocked the three ships. "The TARDIS can't handle the stress of towing us, it's going to break down!" Schilcote said into the comlink. Break down it did, and it did an emergency rematerialization, taking the other two ships with it. They materialized in a forest, near a waterfall. Schilcote got out of the Rocinante, and looked at the TARDIS. "Hmm, I bet he'll be unhappy about this." he said to himself. Schilcote checked his internal chronometer. "Year 0 BL. Wait, WHAT?!?" Schilcote said. "Year 0? That means... the liberation of the Stephinians..."
Dalva
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Year 0? so what we gonna do now???