The great pyramids of Off Topic

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Fatboy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:[quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?
The Kuiper stargate leads to the Centauri system (which is not included in v1).

There is a chain of gates leading from Sol to St. Katharine's, but it is not included in v1 (it probably will be in future version).
I didn't even see you reply till just now. :roll:

Thanks a bunch. Helps a lot.

Wolfy wrote:
george moromisato wrote:[quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

There is a chain of gates leading from Sol to St. Katharine's, but it is not included in v1 (it probably will be in future version).
:o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

O_o

:D

expanding the quarantine zone? :D
Probably not, remember within the Commonwealth there are things from earth.
oh, I meant as in "adding more systems that are playable" rather than "making the canonical quarantine zone bigger"

Oh, got it now. Yeah it would be intersting to see Sol and the various early systems obviously they had no actual habitable planets though it could be interesting to have a mission to sol as transport or such, anyway.

Side note: If we get this quote box any bigger its going to be several pages long.
why are people is talking about v1.00? is it already released??? :shock:
and i never see Sol System in v0.99c, so how can you guys visit earth? mods? :?:

and yeah, i think this is the biggest quote i ever see lol
Really? this entire thing is only 1.4 screens in height...
Anyways, no, 1.0 is NOT released, and .99c DOES NOT have sol (you'd need to mod in the whole system)
well if you still use 800x600px screen, you might see this as several page long.
A better focum engine would trim the vertical padding when you nest thsi many quotes, or not pad so much in the first place.
There's something called a quote bomb where the forum's boarders actually break

phpbb2 forums are extremely succeptable to these[/quote]

Yeah, I've seen one of those on another forum.[/quote]

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
For the lulz of all of us
Except the ones who are banned
But there's no sense crying over every last bot
You just keep on modding till you're ready to drop
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

DOCTOROCTOGONAPUS BLAGHH!!!
*fires his lazar at wolfy*[/quote]
Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
digdug wrote:argh, please stop making nested quotes ! :!: or else! :twisted:

(else means: the Iocrym will land on your foot with their big blue box command ship) :D
Aww digdug... D:

Actually, yeah, it was getting kind of out of hand... (and I knew that, but posting something portal AND transcendence related was too much to pass up...)
We should have a thread in off topic just for quote pyramids.
Seconded, and quoted.

That first one looks like it's about to blow if it gets quoted again.
It still has a ways to go... ^^
So who's going to quote it?
i think this one is going to blow too... it's just time... :D
I'll quote both at once. :twisted:[/quote]I wonder why we suddenly seem to have lost all maturity in this thread... :?
I mean, I would not be surprised if I was doing this on the gpgnet forums, but here...?[/quote]

I think every forum winds up with a thread like this eventually. Since nobody saw fit to create a special thread for the madness in OT it's surfaced here. Just be glad it's all in one place.[/quote]

Yep. At least it showed up in Off Topic, and not somewhere else.[/quote]... This isn't off topic schilcote...[/quote]

We should kill this one and start another in Off Topic. It's starting to push the limits of my monitor.[/quote]

Here you go atarlost.[/quote]
I was thinking of starting a new pyramid. This one requires horizontal scrolling.[/quote]

Nah, those quote-less quote pyramids are no fun. This one is much better.[/quote]I'm not sure if this one will break... it might just get longer and longer...[/quote]

So?[/quote]
Well if it gets much bigger I'm going to have to boycott this thread. Scrolling a few inches is okay on occasion, but once I have to scroll more than half a screen width I'm out of here.[/quote]

Umm.... I think you're missing the point. Oversized quote pyramids are the point. That's what this thread is for.[/quote]

I have to scroll quite far to quote, but can still read most of the new posts easily.

vertical scrolling is completely unavoidable.[/quote]
It's the scrolling to reach the quote button that's so annoying.[/quote]Guys, I really doubt this one is going to break[/quote]hasn't broken my monitors yet! (dual monitors X3)[/quote]

At what point do quote pyramids usually break?[/quote]
Doesn't this get tiring?[/quote]

Perhaps, but it's still worth killing some time on.
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Bobby wrote:
Fatboy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
schilcote wrote:[quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:
george moromisato wrote:[quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

O_o

oh, I meant as in "adding more systems that are playable" rather than "making the canonical quarantine zone bigger"

Oh, got it now. Yeah it would be intersting to see Sol and the various early systems obviously they had no actual habitable planets though it could be interesting to have a mission to sol as transport or such, anyway.

Side note: If we get this quote box any bigger its going to be several pages long.
and i never see Sol System in v0.99c, so how can you guys visit earth? mods? :?:

Anyways, no, 1.0 is NOT released, and .99c DOES NOT have sol (you'd need to mod in the whole system)
well if you still use 800x600px screen, you might see this as several page long.
A better focum engine would trim the vertical padding when you nest thsi many quotes, or not pad so much in the first place.

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

(else means: the Iocrym will land on your foot with their big blue box command ship) :D
Aww digdug... D:

Actually, yeah, it was getting kind of out of hand... (and I knew that, but posting something portal AND transcendence related was too much to pass up...)
Seconded, and quoted.

I'll quote both at once. :twisted:[/quote]I wonder why we suddenly seem to have lost all maturity in this thread... :?
I mean, I would not be surprised if I was doing this on the gpgnet forums, but here...?[/quote]

I think every forum winds up with a thread like this eventually. Since nobody saw fit to create a special thread for the madness in OT it's surfaced here. Just be glad it's all in one place.[/quote]

Yep. At least it showed up in Off Topic, and not somewhere else.[/quote]... This isn't off topic schilcote...[/quote]

We should kill this one and start another in Off Topic. It's starting to push the limits of my monitor.[/quote]

I was thinking of starting a new pyramid. This one requires horizontal scrolling.[/quote]

Nah, those quote-less quote pyramids are no fun. This one is much better.[/quote]I'm not sure if this one will break... it might just get longer and longer...[/quote]

So?[/quote]
Well if it gets much bigger I'm going to have to boycott this thread. Scrolling a few inches is okay on occasion, but once I have to scroll more than half a screen width I'm out of here.[/quote]

Umm.... I think you're missing the point. Oversized quote pyramids are the point. That's what this thread is for.[/quote]

I have to scroll quite far to quote, but can still read most of the new posts easily.

It's the scrolling to reach the quote button that's so annoying.[/quote]Guys, I really doubt this one is going to break[/quote]hasn't broken my monitors yet! (dual monitors X3)[/quote]

Perhaps, but it's still worth killing some time on.[/quote]
Well, from my last post to when the thread reached its second page a post ago it overloaded the vertical scroll on Opera.
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Somewhere in the Frontier on a Hycrotan station, working on new ships.

Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Fatboy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Atarlost wrote:[quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

Well, from my last post to when the thread reached its second page a post ago it overloaded the vertical scroll on Opera.[/quote]

I found how big it has to be to kill the forums:

(this quote pyramid is cheating however, since I merged this one and one from my old forums...)

Code: Select all

[quote="Atarlost"][quote="Bobby"][quote="Fatboy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Bobby"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?[quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="Ertwyu"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="Ertwyu"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"]:D hey, we got enough activity to get this thread marked as an active topic.[/quote]
Yay; keep it going! :P[/quote]Time for a quote pyramid?[/quote]
Maybe.[/quote]I'd be inclined to think so![/quote]
Then I agree[/quote]That's good to hear! Its always so much easier when everyone agrees about something.[/quote]
Isn't it? :P[/quote]Yep. At least no combo breaker here like in that "britain is infested" one. And it had a nice little conversation going too![/quote]
Yeah, conversations rock! :P[/quote]Anyways, it seems that gpgnet is still down...  :roll:[/quote]
The game has lost support, now the forums followed suit...[/quote]BTW- are there any official supcom 2 forums? I was curious if they've been as spammed up as we have here.[/quote]
IDK, good question :P[/quote]I was pretty sure that someone should know :P

I searched, and didn't find anything, but I didn't really try[/quote]
Welcome to the internet, where information is so plentiful you don't find anything.[/quote]
And where innocent threads about such things as the Sims 3 can be rapidly turned into hulking monstrosites of quote pyramids.[/quote]
Yeah, but that's not a bad thing.[/quote]
Or is it? Well if it gets out of hand, I could always combo-mutilate it like I shattered the GPGnet thread :twisted:[/quote]I wonder if this forum will do what gpgnet did when I...   :twisted:   :lol:[/quote]
Let's hope it doesn't end up getting unavailable for 16 hours like the GPG forums...[/quote]nah... I doubt it >.>[/quote]
Well, I hope you're right.[/quote]
I second the motion.[/quote]I'll third that, just to make this pyramid bigger.[/quote]
Uh-oh. The inner part of the pyramid is getting squashed...[/quote]
Let's make it a tiny bit smaller.[/quote]
I wonder if we should try to give the quote pyramid an entrance of some sort so we can properly bury the thread topic?
Not that I particularly care if it goes back on topic, I don't have the Sims 3 and it's rather low on the list.[/quote]
But it IS on the list![/quote]
Almost any game except of the "Barbie's Adventures in Magic Barneyland"(*shudder*) type is though.[/quote]
Hmm, those are on TOP of MY list...
J/K[/quote]
I'm afraid to cheat in the Sims 3. :([/quote]
Why?
You can't cheat in life, so cheat in the life-simulator![/quote]
If you can't cheat in life, what's adultery then, hmm?[/quote]
I stand corrected.[/quote]
well, you can't cheat on someone without someone to cheat on.  :wink:[/quote]
So that's why I didn't think of it...[/quote] :lol: ouch?[/quote]
Nah, I'm fine with being single :)[/quote]
>.>
I thought of it easily enough and I'm single...
<.<Edit>.>
<.</quote>.>[/quote]
It would seem that our quote pyramid is now destined to have 2 peaks.[/quote]
I fixed it in my post, but I had to edit it in and my post got quoted before it was fixed...

So now I wasted time fixing it for no reason.
Meh :P[/quote]
Well, it could alwayse be fixed again...[/quote]
Now, now. What do you guys have against a 2 peak pyramid?[/quote]nothing in my case, I'm just discussing what could be done in the event something needed to be done[/quote]
No need, no need.[/quote]:D forums borked[/quote]
Release the hounds.[/quote]:D epic win[/quote]Excellent[/quote]new thread! awesome ^^[/quote]
If we get enough threads, we can make a sweater![/quote]
Forget the sweater, we could make a [u]QUILT![/u][/quote]
I was thinking about playing the sims 3 a few days ago, but I decided to play TF2 instead. I haven't played the sims in ages. [/quote]
Hiya, Ert! [/quote]
Ert you combo-murdering fiend! Now we have to start all over  
Nice to see ya, by the way.[/quote]
Who's talking about starting all over?[/quote]
Mooilo? :)[/quote]
Mooilo is around?[/quote]
Not a clue.[/quote]
All sensors point to "no"...

BTW: I could have sworn I had already responded to this yesterday, but it's not showing...
Must have forgotten to press Submit  :roll:  :oops:[/quote]
So, Azar won't be around for days yet, what should we do? *Gets party supplies*[/quote]I'm back!  :lol:[/quote]
The days got short. Or did I black out?[/quote]
 :shock: That was a very short week.[/quote]no... that was 7 days >.> (I posted that yesterday, right?)[/quote]
You left on Monday, and were back on Wednsday.[/quote]Mmmm... no... I left on wednesday, and I resumed posting on tuesday[/quote]
There is no such thing as a tuesday so you are wrong![/quote]No wai! :O[/quote]
Yes wai![/quote]
*Wai ls*I'm confused, aaaaaaa![/quote]
Excellent...[/quote]It's a bird! no, it's a plane! no, it's YOUR IMAGINATION! :O NO WAI![/quote]
Are the terrorists attacking our imagination again?[/quote]The imaginary ones are.[/quote]
Great, how do we fight those?[/quote]Use your imagination.[/quote]
If it's that simple then the threat is now over. I imagined them gone.[/quote]Or is it? I would imagine your subconscious doubt that ^^...[/quote]
Let's nuke the bastards then, just to make sure.[/quote]one is flying straight for your head now... lets hope you're using FA so they can't rush an anti-nuke out.[/quote]
I'm wearing a tin-foil hat; nukes have no effect on that anyway.[/quote]
NNNOOOOOOOOOO-... hey, where's kwing?[/quote]
In your quantum box again?[/quote]Maybe he might be possibly in a state that is both possibly within or possibly not within the box?[/quote]Sounds plausible. You should look into that.[/quote]
*Is somehow stuck within the walls of the quantum box, rather than the box itself* 
HEEEEEEEELLLPPPP!!!! My reclaimation lasers aren't even dinging this &#^$ thing![/quote]
Fixorz.

GET OUT OF THE WALLS!

That should do it :D[/quote]
Oops, my bad :oops: 
Hmmmmm... :idea: 
*Fires up UEF ACU Thermite-thrower modification, cuts through Quantum Box.*
There, that's much better.
*Mavor targets terrorists*[/quote]:D yay! you're out of the box that you porbably were not in but still might possibly have been in while probably not being outside of![/quote]
*Mavor switches targets to admin command post, 2 more Mavors come online to assist. Goal: Pound C. Lupis into logic.*[/quote]I go back in time and ...[/quote]
uses godly admin powers to hax the mavors![/quote]
This thing keeps trying to put the scroll bar back up top whenever I put it down :x 
Anyways, to business:
*hAx0rs the haxed Mavors, thus resuming control through space and time, resumes bombardment of admin CP.
Also directs engies to build more omni-sensors, Cybran's probably cloaked somewhere around here...*[/quote]
The thread got broken...[/quote]
I wonder how close we are to the world record for largest quote pyramid?[/quote]It'll take a while, I guess...[/quote]where is that anyways...?[/quote][/quote]

There is a chain of gates leading from Sol to St. Katharine's, but it is not included in v1 (it probably will be in future version).[/quote]

I didn't even see you reply till just now.   :roll: 

[quote="Wolfy"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?[/quote]

There is a chain of gates leading from Sol to St. Katharine's, but it is not included in v1 (it probably will be in future version).[/quote] :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: 

O_o

expanding the quarantine zone? :D[/quote]

Probably not, remember within the Commonwealth there are things from earth.[/quote]
oh, I meant as in "adding more systems that are playable" rather than "making the canonical quarantine zone bigger"[/quote]

Side note: If we get this quote box any bigger its going to be several pages long.[/quote]

why are people is talking about v1.00? is it already released???  :shock: 
and i never see Sol System in v0.99c, so how can you guys visit earth? mods?  :?:

and yeah, i think this is the biggest quote i ever see lol[/quote]Really? this entire thing is only 1.4 screens in height...
Anyways, no, 1.0 is NOT released, and .99c DOES NOT have sol (you'd need to mod in the whole system)[/quote]

well if you still use 800x600px screen, you might see this as several page long.[/quote]
A better focum engine would trim the vertical padding when you nest thsi many quotes, or not pad so much in the first place.[/quote]There's something called  a quote bomb where the forum's boarders actually break 

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

[quote="Dalva"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Bobby"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="digdug"]argh, please stop making nested quotes !  :!: or else! :twisted: 

(else means: the Iocrym will land on your foot with their big blue box command ship)  :D[/quote]Aww digdug... D:

Actually, yeah, it was getting kind of out of hand... (and I knew that, but posting something portal AND transcendence related was too much to pass up...)[/quote]
We should have a thread in off topic just for quote pyramids.[/quote]

Seconded, and quoted.

That first one looks like it's about to blow if it gets quoted again.[/quote] It still has a ways to go... ^^[/quote]

So who's going to quote it?[/quote]
i think this one is going to blow too... it's just time...  :D[/quote]

I'll quote both at once.   :twisted:[/quote]I wonder why we suddenly seem to have lost all maturity in this thread...  :? 

I think every forum winds up with a thread like this eventually.  Since nobody saw fit to create a special thread for the madness in OT it's surfaced here.  Just be glad it's all in one place.[/quote]

We should kill this one and start another in Off Topic.  It's starting to push the limits of my monitor.[/quote]

I was thinking of starting a new pyramid.  This one requires horizontal scrolling.[/quote]

So?[/quote]
Well if it gets much bigger I'm going to have to boycott this thread.  Scrolling a few inches is okay on occasion, but once I have to scroll more than half a screen width I'm out of here.[/quote]

Well, from my last post to when the thread reached its second page a post ago it overloaded the vertical scroll on Opera.[/quote]
(shpOrder gPlayership 'barrelRoll)
(plySetGenome gPlayer (list 'Varalyn 'nonBinary))
Homelab Servers: Xeon Silver 4110, 16GB | Via Quadcore C4650, 16GB | Athlon 200GE, 8GB | i7 7800X, 32GB | Threadripper 1950X, 32GB | Atom x5 8350, 4GB | Opteron 8174, 16GB | Xeon E5 2620 v3, 8GB | 2x Xeon Silver 4116, 96GB, 2x 1080ti | i7 8700, 32GB, 6500XT
Workstations & Render machines: Threadripper 3990X, 128GB, 6900XT | Threadripper 2990WX, 32GB, 1080ti | Xeon Platinum 8173M, 48GB, 1070ti | R9 3900X, 16GB, Vega64 | 2x E5 2430L v2, 24GB, 970 | R7 3700X, 32GB, A6000
Gaming Systems: R9 5950X, 32GB, 6700XT
Office Systems: Xeon 5318Y, 256GB, A4000
Misc Systems: R5 3500U, 20GB | R5 2400G, 16GB | i5 7640X, 16GB, Vega56 | E5 2620, 8GB, R5 260 | P4 1.8ghz, 0.75GB, Voodoo 5 5500 | Athlon 64 x2 4400+, 1.5GB, FX 5800 Ultra | Pentium D 3.2ghz, 4GB, 7600gt | Celeron g460, 8GB, 730gt | 2x Athlon FX 74, 8GB, 8800gts 512 | FX 9590, 16GB, R9 295x2 | E350, 8GB | Phenom X4 2.6ghz, 16GB, 8800gt | random core2 duo/atom/i5/i7 laptops
Prophet
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Fatboy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
schilcote wrote:[quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

(this quote pyramid is cheating however, since I merged this one and one from my old forums...)

[quote="Atarlost"][quote="Bobby"][quote="Fatboy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Bobby"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?[quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="Ertwyu"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="Ertwyu"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="kwing"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"][quote="CybranAlien"][quote="AzarWolf"]:D hey, we got enough activity to get this thread marked as an active topic.[/quote]
Then I agree[/quote]That's good to hear! Its always so much easier when everyone agrees about something.[/quote]
Isn't it? :P[/quote]Yep. At least no combo breaker here like in that "britain is infested" one. And it had a nice little conversation going too![/quote]
Yeah, conversations rock! :P[/quote]Anyways, it seems that gpgnet is still down...  :roll:[/quote]
The game has lost support, now the forums followed suit...[/quote]BTW- are there any official supcom 2 forums? I was curious if they've been as spammed up as we have here.[/quote]

Welcome to the internet, where information is so plentiful you don't find anything.[/quote]
And where innocent threads about such things as the Sims 3 can be rapidly turned into hulking monstrosites of quote pyramids.[/quote]
Or is it? Well if it gets out of hand, I could always combo-mutilate it like I shattered the GPGnet thread :twisted:[/quote]I wonder if this forum will do what gpgnet did when I...   :twisted:   :lol:[/quote]
Let's hope it doesn't end up getting unavailable for 16 hours like the GPG forums...[/quote]nah... I doubt it >.>[/quote]
I second the motion.[/quote]I'll third that, just to make this pyramid bigger.[/quote]
I wonder if we should try to give the quote pyramid an entrance of some sort so we can properly bury the thread topic?
Not that I particularly care if it goes back on topic, I don't have the Sims 3 and it's rather low on the list.[/quote]
Almost any game except of the "Barbie's Adventures in Magic Barneyland"(*shudder*) type is though.[/quote]
J/K[/quote]
Why?
>.>
<.<Edit>.>
<.</quote>.>[/quote]
I fixed it in my post, but I had to edit it in and my post got quoted before it was fixed...

Now, now. What do you guys have against a 2 peak pyramid?[/quote]nothing in my case, I'm just discussing what could be done in the event something needed to be done[/quote]
Release the hounds.[/quote]:D epic win[/quote]Excellent[/quote]new thread! awesome ^^[/quote]
I was thinking about playing the sims 3 a few days ago, but I decided to play TF2 instead. I haven't played the sims in ages. [/quote]
Hiya, Ert! [/quote]
Not a clue.[/quote]

BTW: I could have sworn I had already responded to this yesterday, but it's not showing...
So, Azar won't be around for days yet, what should we do? *Gets party supplies*[/quote]I'm back!  :lol:[/quote]
 :shock: That was a very short week.[/quote]no... that was 7 days >.> (I posted that yesterday, right?)[/quote]
You left on Monday, and were back on Wednsday.[/quote]Mmmm... no... I left on wednesday, and I resumed posting on tuesday[/quote]
Yes wai![/quote]
Excellent...[/quote]It's a bird! no, it's a plane! no, it's YOUR IMAGINATION! :O NO WAI![/quote]
Are the terrorists attacking our imagination again?[/quote]The imaginary ones are.[/quote]
If it's that simple then the threat is now over. I imagined them gone.[/quote]Or is it? I would imagine your subconscious doubt that ^^...[/quote]
Let's nuke the bastards then, just to make sure.[/quote]one is flying straight for your head now... lets hope you're using FA so they can't rush an anti-nuke out.[/quote]
In your quantum box again?[/quote]Maybe he might be possibly in a state that is both possibly within or possibly not within the box?[/quote]Sounds plausible. You should look into that.[/quote]
*Is somehow stuck within the walls of the quantum box, rather than the box itself* 
HEEEEEEEELLLPPPP!!!! My reclaimation lasers aren't even dinging this &#^$ thing![/quote]
Fixorz.

GET OUT OF THE WALLS!

*Mavor targets terrorists*[/quote]:D yay! you're out of the box that you porbably were not in but still might possibly have been in while probably not being outside of![/quote]
*Mavor switches targets to admin command post, 2 more Mavors come online to assist. Goal: Pound C. Lupis into logic.*[/quote]I go back in time and ...[/quote]
This thing keeps trying to put the scroll bar back up top whenever I put it down :x 
Anyways, to business:
*hAx0rs the haxed Mavors, thus resuming control through space and time, resumes bombardment of admin CP.
Also directs engies to build more omni-sensors, Cybran's probably cloaked somewhere around here...*[/quote]
I wonder how close we are to the world record for largest quote pyramid?[/quote]It'll take a while, I guess...[/quote]where is that anyways...?[/quote][/quote]

There is a chain of gates leading from Sol to St. Katharine's, but it is not included in v1 (it probably will be in future version).[/quote]

[quote="Wolfy"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?[/quote]

There is a chain of gates leading from Sol to St. Katharine's, but it is not included in v1 (it probably will be in future version).[/quote] :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: 

O_o

Probably not, remember within the Commonwealth there are things from earth.[/quote]
oh, I meant as in "adding more systems that are playable" rather than "making the canonical quarantine zone bigger"[/quote]

Side note: If we get this quote box any bigger its going to be several pages long.[/quote]

and i never see Sol System in v0.99c, so how can you guys visit earth? mods?  :?:

and yeah, i think this is the biggest quote i ever see lol[/quote]Really? this entire thing is only 1.4 screens in height...
Anyways, no, 1.0 is NOT released, and .99c DOES NOT have sol (you'd need to mod in the whole system)[/quote]

well if you still use 800x600px screen, you might see this as several page long.[/quote]
A better focum engine would trim the vertical padding when you nest thsi many quotes, or not pad so much in the first place.[/quote]There's something called  a quote bomb where the forum's boarders actually break 

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

[quote="Dalva"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Bobby"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="digdug"]argh, please stop making nested quotes !  :!: or else! :twisted: 

(else means: the Iocrym will land on your foot with their big blue box command ship)  :D[/quote]Aww digdug... D:

Actually, yeah, it was getting kind of out of hand... (and I knew that, but posting something portal AND transcendence related was too much to pass up...)[/quote]

Seconded, and quoted.

That first one looks like it's about to blow if it gets quoted again.[/quote] It still has a ways to go... ^^[/quote]

I'll quote both at once.   :twisted:[/quote]I wonder why we suddenly seem to have lost all maturity in this thread...  :? 

I think every forum winds up with a thread like this eventually.  Since nobody saw fit to create a special thread for the madness in OT it's surfaced here.  Just be glad it's all in one place.[/quote]

We should kill this one and start another in Off Topic.  It's starting to push the limits of my monitor.[/quote]

I was thinking of starting a new pyramid.  This one requires horizontal scrolling.[/quote]

So?[/quote]
Well if it gets much bigger I'm going to have to boycott this thread.  Scrolling a few inches is okay on occasion, but once I have to scroll more than half a screen width I'm out of here.[/quote]

[/quote]

IE7 is holding up pretty well so far.

We could call this "The Pyramid Scheme Game" and every poster must get two friends to quote the pyramid and then they get two friends and they get two friends.....
Coming soon: The Syrtian War adventure mod!
A Turret defense genre mod exploring the worst era in Earth's history.
Can you defend the Earth from the Syrtian invaders?
Stay tuned for updates!
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Somewhere in the Frontier on a Hycrotan station, working on new ships.

Prophet wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Fatboy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:[quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

J/K[/quote]
Why?
>.>
<.<Edit>.>
<.</quote>.>[/quote]

Hiya, Ert! [/quote]
Not a clue.[/quote]

Yes wai![/quote]
Fixorz.

GET OUT OF THE WALLS!

Anyways, to business:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

[/quote]

We could call this "The Pyramid Scheme Game" and every poster must get two friends to quote the pyramid and then they get two friends and they get two friends.....[/quote]
*whistles 'still alive'*
Homelab Servers: Xeon Silver 4110, 16GB | Via Quadcore C4650, 16GB | Athlon 200GE, 8GB | i7 7800X, 32GB | Threadripper 1950X, 32GB | Atom x5 8350, 4GB | Opteron 8174, 16GB | Xeon E5 2620 v3, 8GB | 2x Xeon Silver 4116, 96GB, 2x 1080ti | i7 8700, 32GB, 6500XT
Workstations & Render machines: Threadripper 3990X, 128GB, 6900XT | Threadripper 2990WX, 32GB, 1080ti | Xeon Platinum 8173M, 48GB, 1070ti | R9 3900X, 16GB, Vega64 | 2x E5 2430L v2, 24GB, 970 | R7 3700X, 32GB, A6000
Misc Systems: R5 3500U, 20GB | R5 2400G, 16GB | i5 7640X, 16GB, Vega56 | E5 2620, 8GB, R5 260 | P4 1.8ghz, 0.75GB, Voodoo 5 5500 | Athlon 64 x2 4400+, 1.5GB, FX 5800 Ultra | Pentium D 3.2ghz, 4GB, 7600gt | Celeron g460, 8GB, 730gt | 2x Athlon FX 74, 8GB, 8800gts 512 | FX 9590, 16GB, R9 295x2 | E350, 8GB | Phenom X4 2.6ghz, 16GB, 8800gt | random core2 duo/atom/i5/i7 laptops
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Wolfy wrote:
Prophet wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Fatboy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:[quote="Bobby"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

J/K[/quote]
Why?
>.>
<.<Edit>.>
<.</quote>.>[/quote]

Hiya, Ert! [/quote]
Not a clue.[/quote]

Yes wai![/quote]
Fixorz.

GET OUT OF THE WALLS!

Anyways, to business:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

[/quote]

We could call this "The Pyramid Scheme Game" and every poster must get two friends to quote the pyramid and then they get two friends and they get two friends.....[/quote]
*whistles 'still alive'*[/quote]
*listens to 'still alive'*
Just discovered 4 segments of advanced plasteel in Eridani, can't afford them.
EDIT: sold some ore, was pleasantly surprised at the value.

also, this is really getting big, but I was expecting total failure not just a broken quote.
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Bobby wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Prophet wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Fatboy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Wolfy wrote:[quote="Atarlost"][quote="Bobby"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

This thing can reach over twice its current size before it breaks...

So?[/quote]

J/K[/quote]
Why?
>.>
<.<Edit>.>
<.</quote>.>[/quote]

Hiya, Ert! [/quote]
Not a clue.[/quote]

Yes wai![/quote]
Fixorz.

GET OUT OF THE WALLS!

Anyways, to business:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

[/quote]

also, this is really getting big, but I was expecting total failure not just a broken quote.[/quote]
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Prophet wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Fatboy wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:[quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Bobby"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

J/K[/quote]
Why?
>.>
<.<Edit>.>
<.</quote>.>[/quote]

Hiya, Ert! [/quote]
Not a clue.[/quote]

Yes wai![/quote]
Fixorz.

GET OUT OF THE WALLS!

Anyways, to business:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

[/quote]

also, this is really getting big, but I was expecting total failure not just a broken quote.[/quote][/quote]
Hey, you can't just quote without saying anything!
Prophet
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Prophet wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Fatboy wrote:
schilcote wrote:[quote="Wolfy"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Bobby"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

J/K[/quote]
Why?
>.>
<.<Edit>.>
<.</quote>.>[/quote]

Hiya, Ert! [/quote]
Not a clue.[/quote]

Yes wai![/quote]
Fixorz.

GET OUT OF THE WALLS!

Anyways, to business:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

[/quote]

also, this is really getting big, but I was expecting total failure not just a broken quote.[/quote][/quote]
Hey, you can't just quote without saying anything![/quote]

It's kind of funny that this thread has been the most active over the last few days...

... and will continue to be until our demands are met!
we want 1.0!
we want 1.0!
Coming soon: The Syrtian War adventure mod!
A Turret defense genre mod exploring the worst era in Earth's history.
Can you defend the Earth from the Syrtian invaders?
Stay tuned for updates!
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Prophet wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Prophet wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Fatboy wrote:[quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Bobby"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="schilcote"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Atarlost"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Dalva"][quote="Ttech"][quote="Wolfy"][quote="Ttech"][quote="george moromisato"][quote="Ttech"]Which system did the Kuiper Stargate go to?

Wolfy wrote:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Dalva wrote:
schilcote wrote:
Wolfy wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Atarlost wrote:
Wolfy wrote:

Aww digdug... D:

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

J/K[/quote]
Why?
>.>
<.<Edit>.>
<.</quote>.>[/quote]

Hiya, Ert! [/quote]
Not a clue.[/quote]

Yes wai![/quote]
Fixorz.

GET OUT OF THE WALLS!

Anyways, to business:

O_o

This is transcendence
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS
Transcendence
We play this great game
because it's fun
And the gaming gets done
And we make a modded gun
For the people who are
Still here[/quote]

Seconded, and quoted.

So?[/quote]

[/quote]

also, this is really getting big, but I was expecting total failure not just a broken quote.[/quote]This thing can reach over twice its current size before it breaks...[/quote]
Hey, you can't just quote without saying anything![/quote]

It's kind of funny that this thread has been the most active over the last few days...

... and will continue to be until our demands are met!
we want 1.0!
we want 1.0![/quote]

Oh whoops!
I did say something, but it got inserted into the wrong area! :O
Ok, fixed.
And 1.0plz! :3