cylon basestar anybody ?

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I'm looking for a mesh of a Cylon Basestar, new tv series in a common 3D format like a 3DS or OBJ.
I already have textures so I just need the mesh.

I found a sketchup, a NIF and a Collada DAE files, unfortunately I cannot convert them to something that I can use.

If somebody has a old sketchup that can export in Google Earth format v4 that would be useful.

To covert what I have I already tried sketchup, xroads, 3D converter, FBX Converter (does somebody has a link to the new 2009 version ?), Nifskope and SwirlTrans trial version (that unfortunately exports only in VRML97 and not in VRML1.0 and so useless to me)
I even tried a BLender 2.5 not-official-build that should have native Collada support but it crashes when trying to import my file.

I just finished rendering all the ships of battlestar galactica in transcendence perspective and I miss the cylon basestar ! :?

Any idea ?

[EDIT]
I just tried to convert the DAE made with sketchup using FBX COnverter 2010.2 (latest version). It gives an error and no converted file.
I'm starting to suspect that the sketchup file I have could have some problems :(
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

didn't darth saber do that
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

np sdw195,
I found it some time ago :D

I'm still looking for the Resurrection ship