Would you believe this!

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

SAA screwed up my tickets to zimbabwe and i landed in zambia instead, SAA is refusing to refund my ticket saying that it was 'my fault' i have very little in terms of cash, i have missed a very important meeting in zim, the zambian officials think i am a terrorist mr whatever and i am about to loose it with these guys and murder one of them! I HATE SAA!
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
rincewind
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Chase calm down Murder will not help. Pee in they're coffee instead. Other then Benin where my stepfather is from I know nothing of Africa but I imagine there is a embassy. Not that they will help but at least you may get a cup of Starbucks.
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Sorry, i lost it, was able to fix every thing with a good bribe in the right places(sometimes thing's have to be done that you don't want to do) was able to reschedule meeting and land in zim 2 hours ago.
rincewind
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Good for you. I saw Bourdain or Zimmern down there eating warthog butt. A local delecacy. Let me know how it is.
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

its kind of tough actually, and it doesn't...taste of...anything in particular actually. it's like a mix of water buck and eland, but no definite taste to it.
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

Now that you've cooled down start telling your stories man. I wanna hear your adventure, really. Is Quest Africa a travel package of sorts?
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......