View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Ambient DJ set by yours truly 
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Post Ambient DJ set by yours truly
Just a little appetite-whetter for my eventual TuOST project (Transcendence unOfficial Soundtrack). This is still a ways off, but here you can see the direction I want to go in with the non-combat music. For the uOST I would be using 100% free, legal, creative commons releases and clear the use of the music with the artists first.

Mixed by yours truly. Have a listen :) it's veeeeery downtempo (virtually no beats). Ambient/drones/white noise etc.

Free to stream, download, whatever. Tracklist and URLs of free, legal netlabel downloads at the link. Just click the image.

If commercial mods are to be made, why not commercial alternative soundtracks? Food for thought...

Again, I would not ask money for using stuff other people made, but anyone is free to create their own sounds from scratch and release them as a commercial mod. :)

“Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. (Modders) believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.” -Scott Adams

Resident mod-cobbler-together, freakspawn-fixer-upper & musical eclectro-ecumenologist.
If you love something, tweak it and twist it. Keep bending it until it breaks. Rip it apart, remix it, rebuild it. Kill your darlings and stitch them together again.

JOIN US ON IRC. IT KICKS ASS. JOIN THE HIVE MIND.
Place cursor on link. Click link. Never look back.

Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:25 am
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Post Re: Ambient DJ set by yours truly
wow.......

kind of a damaged ship : sounds very much like your more in the hold then the pilot seat : but extremely ....WOW.......

So Kate starts singing as we are flying toward the strange ship...
"Roses are red. Violet are blue. I have a weapon. And I don't think you do..."

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:26 am
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post Re: Ambient DJ set by yours truly
Interesting. Though for commercial *, there has been no set information on that yet so don't get too far ahead of the rest of us. :)

Image <-- IRC Access Point!
73's

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]