Warframe group?

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

I play Warframe and I know a couple of peeps on IRC that play the game as well, but I'm asking if any of you guys want to organize a transcendence group where we just play games together (since T isn't multiplayer sadly T.T).

Any takers :?
If you want, message me on IRC or on the forums with your free time and we'll see if we can sort out a date.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Jay2Jay
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I play Warframe occasionally. Since I have a mic now it would definitely be easier.

Note: Still ~lvl 10 because I didn't really have the motivation to level up. Though if you allow me to accompany you, I would start the grind.

Other Note: Hope you wouldn't mind me recording the game. I am starting a youtube channel after all (Not the channel for the first video, its a different one).
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

I don't mind being recorded but you'd probably have to ask the other players in the group.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.