Book-writing help

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Could someone please help me find some good writing hints/tips, maybe a link to a helpful page or even give m some tips yourself?
I'm gonna try re-writing (and finishing) my fanfic, The Dreadnought Incident (and maybe renaming it? :P)

You cna read it here on the UTF.

George, how about adding a fanfic section to the OTF?
goat not sheep
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I...can't help you much, but I can copy answers to FAQ with my book(and plagerize from it...). Like I said on the UTF.
>.<
Blinzler
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Red Inkworks
-> Ten Points on Plotting
-> Writer's Cheat Sheet

FirstWriter.com

Write101.com

Haven't read them completely but there seems to be usefull bits here and there. Just give it a peek.
Charon Mass of Goo
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: Creating Inappropriate "Signature Dialouge" since yestermorrow!

I'm writing my own fan-fic that combines Starcraft races and ships, Transcendance plot (Modified), maybe one or two pokemon referances (JK :D), and my imagination. Don't worry, I'll give tons of credit to you george (Washes George's feet [if you don't get this, start reading the bible]), and of course, Blizzard Games.

I suggest going at it in a Multiple First-Person view. Switching views from character to character might add a little spice, and perhaps show a little about the author and what he thinks of the games.

My main character dies, and it switches to that of a Renegade ship AI. Thats all I'm telling you about my story, it will be on this site first :D

Oh, and be sure that, if its Third Person (forgot which style its called), be sure to say "I" "Me" etc. in their thoughts. if its First person, be sure not to slip away. If your skilled enough, you can make the transition between PoV's anytime you want. I've already written on Fan-Fic (Realy long and I can't find the file) so take it from me, and several other people who aren't me. And credit me on giving advice too :D (Bringing attention to self :D)
Charon Fizz-Soda! It's Red! It tastes like Awesomness! AND PIRATES MADE IT! Better than Eridani Mineral Water too!
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Amazing. I can't believe I haven't thought of writing a story. I can assure you, it will be interesting when I do.