RIP Leonard Nimoy

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Spock and Star Trek is probably what brought me here. The original 60s Star Trek was my first impact with sci-fi, and even after watching and enjoying countless other fantasy and sci-fi series, I always left a special spot for Spock in my heart.

Thank you Leonard. Rest in peace.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

RIP Lenoard Nimoy. I used to watch TOS on syndicated television when I was a kid so I grew fond of Spock.

Live Long and Prosper,
RPC
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

He will be missed.

I've watched Star Trek since I was 8 or 9, and Leonard Nimoy was no small part of what kept me a fan. It was great to see him in the J. J. Abrams reboot and I had hoped that he might appear in a future sequel. Those hopes are dashed, but I'll always remember him.

RIP and LLAP
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Spock is perhaps my favorite character of all the sci-fi I have ever watched and he shall never be forgotten. Live long and prosper. RIP
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."