Any Anno Fans out there?

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
travbm
Miner
Miner

I have played anno 2070 but Anno 2205 looks great. I even have Anno 1701. But I have to say Anno 2070 would have been perfect were it not for steam. I had to go to a public library before the offline mod worked. But other than that It was good. But I am not great at beating the story line. I like the single player just fine. I only wish it had more technologies and buildings and cleaner options for the factions and made them more stand alone as each of the factions works best together as they all have something the other need. The idea of going to the moon was good but I guess you have to go to the moon before launching a full scale colonization of Mars and to Power terraforming operations. So I hope Anno 2205 leads to an Anno Mars. I guess 1701 I got for nostalgia after playing anno 1502 or whatever it was where you got potato farms to make alcohol. It was the first one that I thought was great. But I just wish they had it for modern times. Or Anno 2016 for current world game play.
Doing nothing here.
Nill
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I loved Anno 1502 and 1701(Even have both CDs around) but, Anything+Ubisoft's Unity=Bad so Anno 2070 was a huge let down due to it's "Crashy" nature... :P

Edit: Oh and don't forget "Laggy"
I Hate This Game="Nill"
YAY NYAN CAT IS IN TRANS http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=949
♫♫♫♫♫
♫ /l
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
In IRC you'll hear great thing like this
[19:41] Azar_Wolf |oh derp, will have to leave in 10 minutes
[19:41] Ttech |NOQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
[19:41] Ttech |eats Azar_Wolf
[19:41] Azar_Wolf |...
[19:41] Ttech |And spits out a ... uh...
[19:41] Ttech |I don't know
[19:41] Ttech |Its a blob
[19:42] Azar_Wolf |eww
[19:42] sdw195 |...