Structure of an essay

Talk about anything not related to Transcendence.
rogerafrance
Anarchist
Anarchist

The general structure of an essay consist of Introduction,Body paragraph and conclusion.You should be clear about what elements should include within these sections of an essay.The introduction of the essay is most different from the basic paragraph.The body portion of the essay is the largest portion normally, it has three paragraphs and Each of these paragraphs usually has a topic sentence and several supporting sentences.
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

On the chance that this isn’t a spambot account — we’ve been swarmed with them of late — I’m allowing the post because it was in Off-Topic and this is about as far off-topic as you can get for this forum. I did, however, delete the signature due to the link it advertised.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
0xABCDEF
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: Was destroyed by a Phobos-class dreadnought in the Eridani system

I do not like writing essays at all. I had to write so many of them for my English class and almost all of them were either uninspired and boring, or about a topic that I had zero experience on. No, I do not want to write an essay on the themes of that book I just finished reading.
Derakon
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Speaking as a software developer, effective writing is one of my more valuable skills, and I'm talking about English, not code. So much of teamwork is discussing what to do, and being able to compose a coherent and persuasive argument in text is a great way to convince people that your proposals will work.