Getting More out of the Debug Console with ArsClip

This is a moderated forum that collects tutorials, guides, and references for creating Transcendence extensions and scripts.
Star Weaver
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: . . . between the stars and the warm black sky . . .

So, i've been using this clipboard extender called ArsClip for a while, it's the best one i've found for anything but just aggregating a bunch of clips (that woudl be ... ClipTrap); it's really useful when I want to pull a bunch of URLs and paste them in a different order or dump them into irc or whatever.

But I've recently discovered that it can be used with the trans debug console. All you have to do is tell it that you want to use 'mimic typing' paste mode for transcendence.exe. I set the popup key to windows-v, and then just hit that, 1 to paste the most recent thing in the list.

Then all you have to do is remove all/most newlines from some code in your favorite editor so that you don't have any newlines seperating open/close parens. For setting a number of global functions or whatever you can either make each setq a line of its own or throw a block around the lot. I don't know what the entry buffer size is in T but it's pretty big: