WIKI: functions or tscript?

Discuss the community, including forums, xelerus, wiki, chat, and trac.
ptbptb
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I've just noticed that as well as copying all the data from the function lists in Xelerus into the functions namespace, an additional namespace 'tscript' was created and the same information copied there!

This means the wiki has 283 duplicated pages. Note that the functions namespace has 96 more pages, and that quite a few of the functions namespace pages have been updated.

It goes without saying that we don't need both of these. Now, I don't have any particular attachment to 'functions' as the name of the namespace - in retrospect 'tscript' would have made more sense, but obviously there would be some effort involved in fixing links if we changed now.

So, basically, someone with server-side access to the wiki files is needed to pick a favourite namespace name, delete the oldest of all the duplicate files and move the most recent into the right namespace (if necessary).
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I think the tscript namespace was created when Gambit unpacked the xelerus dump the first time. I doubt any changes has been made in that namespace.
I will ask him to remove it completely.
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

They have been deleted
ptbptb
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

alterecco wrote:They have been deleted
Great, thanks. :D