Chat / IRC Signatures

Discuss the community, including forums, xelerus, wiki, chat, and trac.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

You've probably started seeing a mysterious blue user bar in the the signatures of many of the users on the Forums. These new user bars are for users who use IRC. Anyone who has the bar is an active user and member of the IRC community and can be seen most regularly on IRC. These people are usually on IRC quite a bit, are pretty masterful idlers (see IRC-Etiquette), generally helpful, and most of all friendly to the community as a whole.

If your curious about IRC simply click one of the badges and you will be taken to the Transcendence Chat / IRC web client where you can connect after entering a captcha (for spam reasons). It can't be easier. :)

Hope to see you about on the forums and the chat more. :)

On a side note, there will be an IRC Day coming up on a date to be announced where you will be able to see more information about IRC and why its awesome. :)
Datal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

So, if I want to get this, I need to start be more active in IRC. No problem :wink: (But the main problem is that, most of You are active when I sleep... :cry: )
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Datal wrote:So, if I want to get this, I need to start be more active in IRC. No problem :wink: (But the main problem is that, most of You are active when I sleep... :cry: )
Yeah sorry, just get people to be on when your on, find people in your timezone. Sleepy time has to happen for all of us. :( But I"m sure there are people active when your on? I've seen you and talked to you before quite a few times.