Wiki Namespace Update

Discuss the community, including forums, xelerus, wiki, chat, and trac.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Tomorrow, at 3:30 or so (PST) we will be upgrading the wiki and the namespaces
Here is the list of proposed changes to the wiki - https://gist.github.com/2047278

If anything is missing, let me know, and if possible you can add the new location of where it should go!
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Update One:
I figured out how to get namespaces to update partially, I have no idea how accurate it will be however. So tomorrow if you have some free time around or after 3:30PM PST - please stop by IRC to help verify namespaces and fix broken links!
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Suggestions:

(also note that Katami's links won't work anymore :( )

line 11->./game/items/all_items? (with the s?)
put the pages in lines 30-34 in a stations namespace
line 65 -> ./modding/effects (s again)
delete line 581 (the mytutorialtopic page)
line 1016: in keeping with the other lines, do ./game/ships/salvager_nomad

Great work Ttech, I'll try to be there 3:30 tomorrow.
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

The wiki has been successfully updated, the main page (Transcendence) will be undergoing some major restructuring and design... However other pages function for the most part, once we start mapping out pages we will start reconnecting any pages that have broken - and allow access to all content in a much easier fashion.

We need two groups of people to help with this:
Link Checkers - People who will go though all the pages and math up namespaces to pages in page links and verify content
Main Page Creators - People who will create main pages that link all the content in each namespace and subnamespace.
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Ttech wrote:The forums have been successfully updated, the main page (Transcendence) will be undergoing some major restructuring and design... However other pages function for the most part, once we start mapping out pages we will start reconnecting any pages that have broken - and allow access to all content in a much easier fashion.

Link Checkers - People who will go though all the pages and math up namespaces to pages in page links and verify content
Main Page Creators - People who will create main pages that link all the content in each namespace and subnamespace.
err forums, they havnt changed O.o do oyu mean the wiki??
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

sdw195 wrote:
Ttech wrote:The forums have been successfully updated, the main page (Transcendence) will be undergoing some major restructuring and design... However other pages function for the most part, once we start mapping out pages we will start reconnecting any pages that have broken - and allow access to all content in a much easier fashion.

err forums, they havnt changed O.o do oyu mean the wiki??
blame wolfy's complaining about the forums :P