Mod Reviews, Testing, and more

Discuss the community, including forums, xelerus, wiki, chat, and trac.
Vachtra
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Well I really wasn't sure where to put the review, several suggestions were given as to possible locations but I decided to go ahead and put up a separate blog with the review on it.
The review post mentioned although it had motm's on it was also a general review post.
Just so people know, I'm not a WP kind of guy. Been using blogger way too long to switch. Anyway here is the link to the blog. http://transcendencemotm.blogspot.com/
Straightforward with the naming and all. if the group decided we need to go another route then that's fine too otherwise I can put up the reviews here or allow access to everyone's accounts so they can post themselves, probably a better idea.

Oh, and really neat mod.
"Have you guys ever watched the show?" ~ Guy
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Vachtra wrote:Well I really wasn't sure where to put the review, several suggestions were given as to possible locations but I decided to go ahead and put up a separate blog with the review on it.
The review post mentioned although it had motm's on it was also a general review post.
Just so people know, I'm not a WP kind of guy. Been using blogger way too long to switch. Anyway here is the link to the blog. http://transcendencemotm.blogspot.com/
Straightforward with the naming and all. if the group decided we need to go another route then that's fine too otherwise I can put up the reviews here or allow access to everyone's accounts so they can post themselves, probably a better idea.

Oh, and really neat mod.

We have a forum for them to go on here, and we are working on getting them posted on the Transcendence Facebook :)

Either way nice work on getting a review, I got me a few free moments this weekend so I will come up with something (since we had three winners!)