UNID Database

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

sorry Fatboy 0xDFAT is not a valid UNID

remember only numbers and the letters A through F are valid (the first has to be D or E)
Crying is not a proper retort!
Fatboy
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

:oops: okay then, 0xDFA2 for me (unless somebody already has it, my internet is too slow to wait for each page to load, well on the Transcendence forums anyway.
obsidean
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Well, I'll pick D0B1, that's a zero by the way.
Fatboy
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I would also like to register 0xDFA3
Hades
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

0xD1HS3 for me.
Periculi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Looks like we might need to pass the torch on this UNID registry database updating to someone else! Felekar may be currently unavailable to stay on top of the latest entries.

Would it be advisable to set up a similar page on Xelerus that can be updated by more than 1 person?
Drazalon
Anarchist
Anarchist

Periculi wrote:Looks like we might need to pass the torch on this UNID registry database updating to someone else! Felekar may be currently unavailable to stay on top of the latest entries.

Would it be advisable to set up a similar page on Xelerus that can be updated by more than 1 person?
that can be a bit hectic. since more than one person has control, someone can "accidentally" change some UNIDS around. Messing up the Database. Unless you can only submit one entry and edit that one entry.

id like to register
0xD4R2 if thats a valid and open
"If God is the DJ, and Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music;flow" -Drazalon
Betelgeuse
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

sorry Drazalon 0xD4R2 is not valid (only numbers and letters A-F)
Crying is not a proper retort!
Drazalon
Anarchist
Anarchist

Betelgeuse wrote:sorry Drazalon 0xD4R2 is not valid (only numbers and letters A-F)
oh right. thanks for pointing out =D

0xD12A i shall register then
"If God is the DJ, and Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music;flow" -Drazalon
Sheltem
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

what about restarting this thread, because felekar doesn't look like updating ?!
regards
Sheltem

What do you think about the endless stream of spawns ?

What about modding wandering spawns which dont attack the player directly ?
Drazalon
Anarchist
Anarchist

Sheltem wrote:what about restarting this thread, because felekar doesn't look like updating ?!
we should. i second this =D
anyone?
Fatboy
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I was thinking the same thing.
darksider
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

I think that a forum is not very suitable for this kind of work, a wiki should be preferable.
Periculi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I do like having the posts as records.. they show the date you first tried to figure out what a UNID for your mods should be. :P

If someone reposts the list and takes charge of updates- can we splice this thread onto the new post? Or is it possible to change the author so that someone could edit Felekar's post until Felekar returns?
Drazalon
Anarchist
Anarchist

Periculi wrote:I do like having the posts as records.. they show the date you first tried to figure out what a UNID for your mods should be. :P

If someone reposts the list and takes charge of updates- can we splice this thread onto the new post? Or is it possible to change the author so that someone could edit Felekar's post until Felekar returns?
thats what i was thinking. maybe george can change and give permission to some other user to edit this post.

or. get someone just to splice it, someone who goes to the forums and checks in often