Too many Friendlies at Korolov Station

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Spaces are evil, and should be hunted down and terminated upon sight :)

I personally find it very reasonable that modifiers can have no spaces, and must always be delimited by semicolon, even if it is the last one... Better to keep it consistent.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

That's why I love Blitz Basic. Whenever there's a problem, you just look down at the debugger and it tells you everything you need to know. I can actually watch my program operate in real time (by stepping) and know exactly what's happening and what's stored in every type object, array, constant, global, and local variable.

The only obvious way to make it more awesome would be the ability to change the code as it runs.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

This isn't just a korolov problem. It's worse at the korolov because of the memory corruption, but you have to wait in line for stuff to undock at any station that all the new looters dock at.
Blitz
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Hmm.. i had the same problem recently. Don't have the save file because i died in that game and i already restarted.

I do remember that it was an early system.. second or third. I explored all the planets and isolated asteroids etc. and there was only hostile station and round 4-6 friendlies. No asteroid ring.

Apart from the Korolov, a fuel depot was also flooded with ships. I had to keep hitting 'd' to steal a docking spot...
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I think the situation is that we either need more docking ports or we need to eliminate something docked, either the new stuff or the station guards.