Where do I find the Kronosauras?

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
Snow-i
Anarchist
Anarchist

I keep hearing about it. Where do I find it?
Atarlost
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Be glad you missed it. It appears if you kill a certain number of charon frigates and hunts you down and is generally a nuisance. You'll meet it on another playthrough if you do korolov missions.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

In Transcendence you don't find the Kronosaur... It finds you!
SparcMan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Usually to disastrous results unless you're really equipped to deal with it. I have a video on youtube where I meet it in the Charon system and it thrashes me 18 times to Wednesday.
Snow-i
Anarchist
Anarchist

There was only one korolov besides charon, so I didn't do enough missions to be of any consequence. There aren't any korolovs past charon, right?
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Snow-i wrote:There was only one korolov besides charon, so I didn't do enough missions to be of any consequence. There aren't any korolovs past charon, right?
Right, you missed out then, but if you did not complete the missions in the other (non-Charon) Korolov you can still get it to hunt you down, and believe me it isn't fun.
SparcMan
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

If you can find and destroy enough Pirate Frigates, it will spawn and come after you. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

It's not actually that hard to kill.....but if you're running on light armor/shields, it will tell you. Probably by killing you.
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.