Transcendence Pastebin - Radical Changes

Discuss the community, including forums, xelerus, wiki, chat, and trac.
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

We now have a transcendence themed pastebin here: http://paste.alterecco.net

Feel free to use it. It sets a cookie with a very long expiry on you machine, and this cookie allows you to delete your pastes and view your private pastes. If you clear your cookies, you loose your "ownership" of the pastes.

Hope you like it.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

BTW: I tried adding a sub-domain: paste.neurohack.com to resolve to paste.alterecco.net. It didn't work. When I try it, I just get a blank page.

[Note: I can't specify a redirect--all I'm doing is adding a new DNS entry.]
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

OK, i just have to set the httpd to resolve the subdomain.
alterecco
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

It works now. Thanks George!
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

COOL thanks george

i just updated the topic in the irc channel
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
ThePrivateer
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Aha! I found the thread! :D

I just want to say that the Neurohack Pastebin is AWESOME! Thanks so much for getting that up and running George, and Alterecco!

Finally, we are starting to get our own, nice looking community sites...pastebin was one that was still lingering about, and this one is ad-free! :D (I hate banner ads :evil: )

It looks swish and neat, PLUS, because it's been made with us in mind, it highlights all the coding and stuff. Awesome! :mrgreen:

Thanks again George, Alterecco! (and Ttech for trying!)
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

ThePrivateer wrote:Aha! I found the thread! :D

I just want to say that the Neurohack Pastebin is AWESOME! Thanks so much for getting that up and running George, and Alterecco!

Finally, we are starting to get our own, nice looking community sites...pastebin was one that was still lingering about, and this one is ad-free! :D (I hate banner ads :evil: )

It looks swish and neat, PLUS, because it's been made with us in mind, it highlights all the coding and stuff. Awesome! :mrgreen:

Thanks again George, Alterecco! (and Ttech for trying!)
Thanks for the trying bit. I admit, I loaded the pastebin people suggested and it wasn't easily themable, plus the url was long. But I got something else I'm working on now that I hope will be even better. And totally my own project.