Beyong the Quarantine

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
IceMephit
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

When I first strated playing Trans, I was afriad of Ranx ships and stations. They had an easy time ripping my ship to shreds. I learned how to deal with them and moved on. Soon after, my greatest fear was Phobos dreadnaughts, and now I know how to deal with them. Even the Iocrym sentinels are not much to fear anymore.
So, now I wait. New challenges lay ahead and I am anxious to meet them head-on. Aliens, ancients, new stuff........I can not wait much longer. If the official Ranx expansion gets done first. It should be a very fun and exciting 'quest'.
It took me almost three years to beat Part I, and now I can exit the quarintine zone *almost* every game I play using the freighter.
For Sale: One slightly used EI500 freighter. Hull damaged, primary weapon defective, shields inoperable. Must be towed to Dry-dock. Make an offer!!
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Nice IceMephit! If you could code, you could create your own challenges to face in Part I (like space anomalies, travelling hazards).
(I'm still afraid of Phobii though :( )
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

If its any consolation I have only beaten part 1 once, and it was quite insane. :P
IceMephit
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

RPC wrote:Nice IceMephit! If you could code, you could create your own challenges to face in Part I (like space anomalies, travelling hazards).
(I'm still afraid of Phobii though :( )
That would be cool, but I have failed miserably at trying to code :(
I only fear Phobos if I am not properly equipped. I think Wolfy is the only one who isn't afraid of them to the point where he likes to hunt them. :o
Ttech wrote:If its any consolation I have only beaten part 1 once, and it was quite insane. :P
You don't play much? And, it took me almost three years to beat part I :D
For Sale: One slightly used EI500 freighter. Hull damaged, primary weapon defective, shields inoperable. Must be towed to Dry-dock. Make an offer!!
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I think there could be more Randomness, but then it would be basically sandbox at that point. The balance is pretty good right now, and weill still need sol (someday I'll do it soon)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

Ttech wrote:I think there could be more Randomness, but then it would be basically sandbox at that point. The balance is pretty good right now, and weill still need sol (someday I'll do it soon)
Go Ttech! That means more fun for us all. :D
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

erik dela cruz wrote:
Ttech wrote:I think there could be more Randomness, but then it would be basically sandbox at that point. The balance is pretty good right now, and weill still need sol (someday I'll do it soon)
Go Ttech! That means more fun for us all. :D
Hey, more fun for everyone!