REVENGE

Have a bit of Transcendence prose or poetry to share? Post it here!
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

2012: The Sungs started taking over our islands one by one, claiming it was theirs even thru "ancient times". My people were the very first to become their slaves, experimenting on live humans for their own evil purposes.

2190: Exodus to the Commonwealth: Pinoys' last refuge.

.......I was awakened by a strange dream by a woman cloathed in blinding light......

.......I'm off to the Heretic and beyond with just one mission: Avenge my people's persecution and slavery!

(to be continued)
Last edited by erik dela cruz on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

......We we were school buddies. Sorry dude i was tasked to do this. They think you've been a bad person all your life. I know you weren't.

You changed when your dad left for the Heretic. You felt hurt and abandoned.

We had many dreams way back in the academy. I wanted to become an officer of the Commonwealth Fleet while you wanted to become a big-time cargo freight mogul (you say the Korolov have been monopolizing the industry for so long).

Why did it have to end this way? I told you not to join the Centurians.........

Goodbye Arco, my best friend.

(to be continued)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

"Whatever you do, do not engage the Kronosaurus son", an ageing freighter pilot once told me.

What now? I destroyed at least three of 'em frigates.

The Korolov Director warned me of a possible attack after my last service and for sure it ain't no joke. Well it ain't no joke dancing with those freakin' pirates either. I almost lost my last one if not for some friendlies passing by. But wait... I looted something am sure would give me some edge........ AHA! AN OMNI TEV 9!!! Korolov folks know their craft as they fitted my precious find on the ships' weapons port.

"Give 'em hell kid!" they cheered as I cleared away from the docking port.

The Galactic Positioning and Ranging Interface AI com blared "Captain 48.7 degrees portside, an unidentified ship approaching 421 light seconds and closing." I saw from my holoscreen an incoming pirate ship more ominous than the others, closing in fast.

"Computer stay on course!"
"Computer load primary weapon and lock on the incoming ship and prepare to fire!"
"Arm Stiletto Missiles!"......and let's see how tough this pirate ship really is.

(to be continued)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

"Volkov are you ready for the Arena?", I jokingly asked my wingman.
"Dah. anytime comrad Erik.", he blurted.

I used to play catch-me-if-you-can back in Eridani with my flyboy buddies and often ended up being chased by the Centurian bullies and sometimes by those nasty Charon goons. Hehehe. That was fun.

Gladiator ships all lined up for registration and I bid Volkov to dock nearby(if by any chance he decides to join in that would be awesome). I heard there are some Eridan champions inline.

"Game time!", I said to myself. My Manticores' gonna beat the living daylights outta you guys. Har-har-har.

An amateur from the provinces heh? We'll see......

(to be continued)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

... So this is how it's going to end. The mob boss standing infront of me, with a gun pointed blank on my temple. How did I end up in this kind of mess anyway?

... I close my eyes with sorry thoughts for my wife and child on how they're dealing with my absence that's about to become permanent.

... then a loud bang of exploding bombs and laser fire. "Lord Mikho we are under attack! It's the marauders!"
"What? What the hell....They still owe us a big sum on their last contract!". She ran outside with her goons leaving me still tied up on this chair, head still spinning from the last bouts of kicks and punches from her ugly gorillas. I need to escape.

She came back in a rush and said," I'll deal with your debt later but I need all pilots to repel the attack. Help me and I'll forget about your treachery. Do you want to die here or out there?".

Man I'm saved by the marauders. Hehehe.

(to be continued)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

..." Leaving you behind comrad would be unwise." he said as he took a shot of vodka. "...so I made the marauders chase me to the blackmarket station.... to give the mob something to worry about." Volkov smiled.

Wait... he smiled?

"Thanks. I seriously needed that."
" Why did you decide to come with me? Domina beckoned?", then I took my drink.
" Nyet. Not me... My wife". "What about you? Why go to the core comrad?"

I paused for a moment, then with a sigh I answered "Revenge."

(to be continued)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

"Fuel low" I heard the com report. I consumed all my fuel in destroying all targets....and I'm in the middle of the Charon System.....

(to be continued)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

........"You're mission is not yet over my son," I heard a very calm, clear and warm voice that seems so familiar," Rise up." "Father." I replied as I open my eyes.

........"Nyet. Wake up sleepy head." Volkov said. "Next time buy insurance comrad so I don't have to pick you up when your ship conks on you. Hahaha." " Thank you. I owe you another one brother. Where are we?". "I cannot take you on the Korolov station for it is in ruins. I take you to St. Katherine."

(to be continued)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

"You want to find Sungs? Go to the Militia HQ! They'd give you search and destroy mission fer sure. I know those varmins are hiding in the asteroids somewhere out there. <whispers>If you find 'em make sure to keep them slave coffins or the Militia would take them away from you. It's a very high priced loot I tell ya. Good luck boy! Ha-ha-ha!"

(to be continued)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

It was not an easy task laying siege to these bastards but it gave a certain feel of triumph no matter how small knowing I'm doing this for my people. The Sung seemed invincible then but they also bleed I found out. There is hope.....The Huari they say can be a great ally against these wretched beings. I will overcome.

(to be continued...)
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

" Erik was destroyed by the Dragon Slaver in Huaramarca. He never reached the Galactic Core."

THE END
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I hated ending this story early but still I did. I 'm just not too keen in writing nowadays my imagination jams a bit.

I will leave it as such for I dedicate this to men in women in uniform who risks their lives to uphold freedom and protect the sovereignty of their beloved land (or planet)..........

Liberty!
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

REVENGE II: Rebirth........

....soon.