Can't seem to get the online feature working.

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
Ultimate Chicken
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I keep getting the "Unable to send command to server" whenever I attempt to sign up or login for the online feature of the game.

Windows 7 64-bit; I have already made an exception to the game inside the Windows Firewall.
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Do you have Avast installed?
Can you get to http://multiverse.kronosaur.com?
Ultimate Chicken
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

No, I don't have Avast installed. I do have MSAV, tho I suspect that isn't the problem.

Tried a few things and noticed stuff. I have a 3G modem on a data plan, and a home internet account, and my workplace uses a different ISP.

I managed to sign up and log on to the Multiverse with the data plan (Starhub, incidentally). In the same vein, it works at, well, work. (M1 fiber)

However, with the same account from the home internet (Singtel fiber), I could not log on to the Multiverse! I mean, I can see it just fine, but not log on. I highly suspect the ISP flagged the Multiverse with the same logic as Avast, in which case I am screwed as Singtel doesn't entertain requests to unblock stuff.

When I get home I'll see if it's a mere router issue, but I doubt I'll have much access to an ISP issued router, much less the ISP's fiber ONT access terminator. =.=
Ultimate Chicken
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

...alright, I'm home now, and I can't get into multiverse.kronosaur.com at all outside of the 3G connection. (Which I don't want to use while I'm at home thank you very much, because its metered and pay-as-you-use)

I can ping the site just fine tho, so maybe the ISP isn't involved.
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

Don't worry for you are not alone. :)
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......