need help on player drones

Freeform discussion about anything related to modding Transcendence.
CYRUS KGABO
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

can someone help coz i keep getting this every time i try using playerdrone...

u can help by sending me the extension folder of yr game that contains all the player drone mods..make sure its working before u send it..

or u can just explain to me how i install all the player drone mods ..
i need playerdrone v6+
i would prefer if u just take option one..thnk u..

this is the error i keep getting...
Attachments
can someone help coz i keep getting this every time i try using playerdrone...<br /><br />u can help by sending me the extension folder of yr game that contains all the player drone mods..make sure its working before u send it..<br /><br />or u can just explain to me how i install all the player drone mods ..<br />i need playerdrone v6+<br />i would prefer if u just take option one..thnk u..<br /><br />this is the error i keep getting...
can someone help coz i keep getting this every time i try using playerdrone...

u can help by sending me the extension folder of yr game that contains all the player drone mods..make sure its working before u send it..

or u can just explain to me how i install all the player drone mods ..
i need playerdrone v6+
i would prefer if u just take option one..thnk u..

this is the error i keep getting...
2014-04-13 10.18.36.jpg (174.2 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Did you download all three parts and copied them to Extensions? It works for me. Anarchists.xml is in part 1 of D&O1 ships; maybe that download got corrupted - try again.

(An aside...)
You may be using outdated versions of my mods. Some may use UNIDs that they do not use in an update, and another mod my use those UNIDs instead. If that happens, there will be a conflict.

In case of Service Pack 912, I did not update the Enhance Item part because the hexcodes for enhancing items have changed since 1.1 or 1.2, meaning enhancements may not work as they used to, and I have yet to spend time to find the new magic numbers (which may change yet again in a new version of Transcendence) and make sure they work on the relevant items.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
CYRUS KGABO
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

ok will redownload them again nd see wht happens
CYRUS KGABO
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

problem not resolved I keep getting the same problem over and over again so just send me your extension folder that contains all the player drone mods ok...
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Here is the PSD_DnO1download, you need to put this folder inside the /Extensions/PlayerShipDrones/ folder

If you don't have part #1 in the right place, you probably also need to download or move parts #2 and #3 there as well.
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
CYRUS KGABO
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

failed again it seems like when i download the mod it get corrupted along the way
so pliz send me a complete extension which has been tested