Anacreon Era III Discussion Thread

General discussion for the game Anacreon
Watch TV, Do Nothing
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

No, not yet. I was trying to revise the material on the wiki.kronosaur.com/anacreon and the guide so that I would have something concrete to send people to to learn to play. They're mostly done now but I've been kind of preoccupied so I was going to do it in a couple days. Feel free to go ahead and suggest it yourself though.
--Imperator--
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Oh that's okay, no worries! It's just that I prefer to keep separate accounts for everything, nothing that can be linked to each other, for privacy reasons etc etc. You know. I'm happy to wait, no pressure. :mrgreen:
Oddball
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Yesterday I started having connection problems to anacreon. Still having them today. connect, disconnect, animation stops etc. I don't have a problem on other web sites.

Second problem My jumpship autfacs are not producing products I need for eldritches.
adamants and warphants I can build.
I have disconnected all connections to hub and jumpyard. Currently all parts are now made. I will try reconnecting only with a direct connection and see how long that lasts.
--Imperator--
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Are the autofacs the same TL as the jumyards? Also, sometimes it can be fixed by disconnecting and reconnecting the trade routes. IIRC Eldritches use the same component as Warphant, the advanced jumpdrive, so if it's producing for one it should for the other. Maybe there's insufficient import, in which case set Warphant production to 0% and see if Eldritches can get produced?
--Imperator--
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

updated
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Here stands the formal conditional terms for the end of the First Galactic Spelling Bee.
Galactic time 4056

::0035:10.27::

[Formal Transmission from the King of the Bugz of Bug Kingdom to the Emperor of the Imperium Æterna Ruler of the North]

::A copy of this message will be kept on file::

On behalf of the Galactic Spelling Bee Champions, I accept your offer for terms.

From this hour henceforth there shall be Pax Galacitca. Thus concludes the First Galactic Spelling Bee Contest.

All Bug Forces must be allowed safe departure.

All Western Worlds are yours which are North of the Rift Nebula. A gift for worthy combat.

All captured worlds in the East shall be returned to the Imperium with no consequences except losses incurred by planetary invasion.

All worlds South of the Northern most extant of the Rift Nebula are forfeit and will be taken. You must destroy or evacuate any remaining defenses on those planets.

The Center will become a true Neutral Zone. One Sector Capital world shall be allowed for each Empire willing or able to establish one. Apart from forces needed to conquer their chosen world only Helion or Vanguard Explorers are allowed, to ensure The Atmosphere of Neutrality.

One Exploratory fleet will be allowed for research and communication around the home Capital, it is only proper.

There must stand a 30 cycle peace between our great and worthy Empires in order for our citizens to enjoy the silence after the storm.

Therefore, neither of our Empires will do battle or enter each other's Area of Control, you will not enter the South and I will not enter the North, until at least cycle 65 of the 3rd Era [4086 for those not on Bug Time].

All expansion until Cycle 65 [Galactic Time 4086] will be seen as a non-aggression and will not be acted upon as though that expansion were aggressive. Expansion into the other's Area of Control is not aloud.

Failure to honor the First Galactic Spelling Bee Contest and comply with Pax Galactica will result in the War of Plasma and Silence.
The Spelling Bee Board of Judges, Council of Buggatron and Bugtelligence

The Bug King, King of the Bugzzzzzzz and Bug Kingdom
[Message Terminated]

These terms are between Kingdom of Bugz and Imperium Æterna. All are invited to participate in the Neutral Zone with one Sector Capital or Neutral World (for those unable to have a lot of SC's). Please refrain from keeping forces within the Neutral Zone except for Helion or Vanguard Explorers.
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,
Rays of cosmic waves crashing through still dead night.

Gifts of diamond rays,
Strewn pearls of days not measured,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

And war died the day it noticed itself,
Peace, yet still dead, peace in the void of voids.
AdmiralZo
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Our secret plan...
Spoiler: Secret
Last edited by AdmiralZo on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
--Imperator--
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Why yes of course, that's more than fair. :mrgreen:

And what a way to advertise the plan. I guess any and all notions of this remaining even remotely secret have gone out the window then... oh well.

facepalm.gif
AdmiralZo
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Well, it's gone back 'in' the window...just as long as no one else read it during that short time. :shock:
--Imperator--
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Now that said plan has been successfully executed...

From this cycle 4059 onwards the Imperium-Crystalline Concordat is in effect. The north will be partitioned as shown. Purple for the Imperium eastern border, green for Crystalline. New clusters will be established in the red areas. This is similar to what was suggested by AdmiralZo yesterday but was quickly taken down.

screenshot 2017-05-22.jpg
screenshot 2017-05-22.jpg (359.83 KiB) Viewed 29675 times

Our empires will be sworn to mutual defense and protection. Of course, all of this is perfectly valid and allowable under the terms of the ceasefire imposed by the Bugz-Imperium treaty.
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Does that mean Watch Tv is not playing any more for now?
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,
Treasured gleaming quests fade through the absolute oblivion of infinite time, no matter the direction.

AdmiralZo
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

TheBugKing wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 5:31 pm
Does that mean Watch Tv is not playing any more for now?
Well, his empire began to disintegrate naturally, which IIRC, means he hasn't played for over 30 cycles. He still has over 100 worlds left, but there is no sign that he is active at the moment. :?
Oddball
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

When I was exploring I found a (0) fleet it seemed to take about a week for it to disappear. How soon do these ghost images disappear? The attack option is available. Just curious
--Imperator--
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

That's not really a fleet with 0 elements, the game rounds it down so its actually around 10 or so units. They will attrition to 0 after a long time.
TheBugKing
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

So I was doing a little experimenting and attempted to stockpile a large surplus of organic foods, durable goods, and luxury goods on a sector capital world. However, the game quickly dispensed them to..... space?

I had 1 Million luxury goods which were gone in about 15 watches though the usage rate for the worlds was only about 1,100. The same thing happened with the other 2 types. There are no exports for the world since it is an SC.

Trillum and Hexacarbide appear to be unaffected. I have not attempted Chrominium or the Nebular gasses.

Any idea what is going on?
Fire, Fire, Fire;
Streaks of golden light,

Gifts of diamond rays,