Saving Jenna

Ask any question about playing and surviving in the Transcendence universe. Newbies welcome!
Tiber
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

So, in this run-true i saved Jenna in 1.8 Eternity Port al the way till i put her in a Minotaur M2.

5 minutes later she ran of in a brand new ship :twisted:
Tiber
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Actually i was wondering, whats your most.. expensive ( or anything that dint go according to plan) of mistake in the game?
Amteloletom
Miner
Miner

Tiber wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am
Actually i was wondering, whats your most.. expensive ( or anything that dint go according to plan) of mistake in the game?
When you get so many slave coffins from a mission (or destroying Sung Slave Camp) and docked in commonwealth Station
Ferdinand
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Storing >200k goods in an abandoned station after having destroyed and looted 3 salvagers in the system.
Finding out there was a fourth one that stole all my stored loot.
Killing a randomly passing ship, to act as bait for the salvager.
As the salvager shows up, it is met with my missiles, blows up and I accidentally fire one more missile and the salvager disintegrates in thousands of little particles, destroying everything inside....
Leaving me with nothing, only a little bit of ammo and almost zero credits
NMS
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

I once got a heavily enhanced Fusionfire howitzer and a bunch of other stuff confiscated. I was playing the EI500 with no backtracking and I failed to do any of the things that let you get Militia missions, so I never got military ID. Back then I think some Corporate stations would install military equipment without ID so it wasn't a huge problem. But I uninstalled my main gun to do some asteroid mining (which was more practical in high level systems then) and forgot to jettison all my illegal and military stuff before docking at a Commonwealth station a few systems before Heretic. Due to no backtracking, I played the next system or two with nothing but an omni ion, which was less powerful then. But that ended up being my first successful permadeath run, so it just goes to show you don't really need most of the resources you can accumulate.
Foxbat_25
Anarchist
Anarchist

Ferdinand wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:38 pm
Storing >200k goods in an abandoned station after having destroyed and looted 3 salvagers in the system.
Finding out there was a fourth one that stole all my stored loot.
Killing a randomly passing ship, to act as bait for the salvager.
As the salvager shows up, it is met with my missiles, blows up and I accidentally fire one more missile and the salvager disintegrates in thousands of little particles, destroying everything inside....
Leaving me with nothing, only a little bit of ammo and almost zero credits

Ouch, that one hurts... I've had enough trouble with these damn scavengers to perfectly know how much of a pain it is to deal with them! Not to mention that they're good at their job, you can't catch them this easily..