Multiverse going down for infrastructure update

New releases and announcements from George and the staff.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

FYI: The Multiverse will be down starting at 11:30 AM Pacific Time today (Monday 11/18) for about 1 hour while I upgrade the router. I'll post an update when it's back up.

Edit: Multiverse is back up! Thanks for you patience.
PKodon
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: "Minocs. I've got a baaad feeling about this.... This is no cave!"

Multiverse appears to be down again. At least, everyone I talk to that tries to connect, cannot.

I tried to connect with both 1.2rc2 and Firefox. Transcendence could not connect. Firefox kept waiting for a page to load, but never timed out (others are having the same experience).

PK
"Don't ask ..., I don't wanna know, and I don't wanna care!" - PK
Meet us on IRC --> Image
"... the hornet battlepod is the closest we have ingame to flying into battle in a wheelbarrow
with a bathtub nailed upside down to the top of it to provide armor."
- The Shrike
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

PKodon wrote:Multiverse appears to be down again. At least, everyone I talk to that tries to connect, cannot.

I tried to connect with both 1.2rc2 and Firefox. Transcendence could not connect. Firefox kept waiting for a page to load, but never timed out (others are having the same experience).

PK
I apologize. I it back up this morning. I've been dealing with a bug that only surfaced with increased traffic. I've got a fix, but I'm testing it out before I deploy it.