I've just released 1.9 Beta 2. It's available for download at the usual place: https://downloads.kronosaur.com/TranscendenceNext.zip
This beta includes several new features:
1. Rework of Jiang's Star to more properly represent the Sung Capital
2. New LRS colors and symbols (thanks to Wolfy).
3. Ability to salvage destroyed autons and repair them.
4. Support for WASD controls with no mouse aim (and a general re-working of keyboard binding).
5. More missions
6. Tinkers now install devices and armor (including illegal ones).
7. Improvements to container habitats.
8. New game stats: ships used, Sisters donation, Pilgrims' aid used.
9. New images for borers, autons, auton dealer, etc.
We recommend that you start a new game on this version. Avoid loading old games (it will work, but it won't be as good as a fresh game).
Full list of bug fixes: https://ministry.kronosaur.com/program. ... ed&tag=127
API 50: https://ministry.kronosaur.com/record.hexm?id=90690
New TransData: https://downloads.kronosaur.com/TransData.zip
Thanks to everyone who made suggestions and bug reports!
New releases and announcements from George and the staff.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Militia Commander
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:10 pm
- Location: Deep dark space/Indonesia
First short playthrough. I noticed upon doing save and exit after messing [esc] menu, the cursor somewhat becoming invisible in main menu. I'm not sure what caused it. This doesn't happens again in next try. Next up, there is bug if I try self-destruct and cancelling it either using [esc] or cursor, the cursor will appear in game.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
Click this link!
- Militia Lieutenant
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:32 am
- Location: Scouring Dantalion System for CSC Antarctica...
New missions are awesome, the characters have great personalities! Mining is definitely worthwhile now, I accumulated over 200k credits before even reaching the Charon system!
Yes, it will. There are probably one or two hotfixes I want to do first (e.g.: https://ministry.kronosaur.com/record.hexm?id=92144)
Probably by early next week.