System 34: Undefined Object References

Here you can get help resolving Transcendence-related issues.
Crow81
Anarchist
Anarchist

I saved a game that was fairly far along and now get an "(saved game name): System 34: Undefined Object References" error every time I try to load. I can't find a way to fix it, and I REALLY don't want to start again. I'm NOT running any mods. It's not letting me attach my saved game file here, but happy to link anything needed if told how. Plz help.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Head over to ministry.kronosaur.com.
In the Transcendence Dev section create a 'New Record' with the same info as your post here and you should be able to upload the sav there.
Hopefully the developer may be able to help you then.
It is very frustrating when things like this happens.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
Crow81
Anarchist
Anarchist

Done, sav file WAS able to link to the post. Thanks for the help.
Crow81
Anarchist
Anarchist

Any idea what their usual turnaround time is?
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Not quick, unfortunately. He’s a one man operation who’s already trying to do more with the game at one time than he can keep up with and two kids. He will get to it, but the only concrete time frame you’re going to get is somewhere between “last week and he forgot to post about it” and “the heat death of the universe”. That said, he’s usually — usually — good about dealing with gamebreakers like that for his next beta release.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
Crow81
Anarchist
Anarchist

Oh, wow. I didn't know it was only 1 guy. Thanks for the info. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but start a new game.