MHRAD Anomally

Found a bug in the game? Post it in one of the applicable sub forums depending on the version you are using. Tech support is also available in the Tech Support subforum.
WildRose103
Miner
Miner

In Heretic, where u have to use MHRAD probes to find the anomally, I spent about 30 minutes (not honouring permadeath ofcourse) to find the anomally. It now says to go to base station to download the data. But returning to the station, it says that I have NOT found the anomally whereas I did find it. Now I cannot end the mission. Please look into it. Thanl you.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Great bug report.

This will happen if you change your playership at a Ship Broker after you start the mission.
This is a known issue and affects quite a few missions.
If this is what happened then you can complete the mission in the original playership. Go back to the station where you changed ships and, if the ship is still available (I haven't checked if all sold ships remain available), buy it back. Then when you dock with the Nares-Strong station in the original ship the mission will complete.

Or if you are playing a debug game, you can enter this code into the debug console:

Code: Select all

(msnRegisterForEvents (@ (msnFind "*+commonwealthResearch") 0) gPlayerShip)
then press 'Enter' and the debug console should print "True".
The mission will then complete in the new playership.

If you haven't changed playerships can you post some more info about what happened/what you did when you were doing the mission. Generally it is quite helpful if you include the game version, playership type, added extensions (mods) and any other information you might think is even slightly relevant in any bug reports. It is also very helpful to attach the Debug.log file from the game folder. Thanks.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
WildRose103
Miner
Miner

Thank you! It worked. Yeah I changed to a Minotaur/M after starting the mission. Didnot know it was causing the issue. Thanks!