"Donate"?

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

http://neurohack.com/transcendence/Donate.html

When was this implemented? Just noticed it now.

If you haven't yet, I suggest you support George and his game - if I can get my PayPal mess sorted out, you bet your ass that I will.

But this raises an even bigger question - What's with the Arcology of New Victoria? From what I saw in the game, it looked like a gigantic ring orbiting Incandescent, but apparently its a less impressive ring orbiting AROUND Incandescent.

So I'm confused.
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
schilcote
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Usually, wallpapers and site backgrounds and such aren't supposed to be "cannon". The only exception is Bungie, and with them there isn't a damn thing that doesn't point to something in their games.
[schilcote] It doesn't have to be good, it just has to not be "wow is that the only thing you could think of" bad
Xephyr
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

schilcote wrote:Usually, wallpapers and site backgrounds and such aren't supposed to be "cannon". The only exception is Bungie, and with them there isn't a damn thing that doesn't point to something in their games.
But I want to know what it actually is supposed to be like. :(

George, I'll give you $20 to tell me!
Project Renegade (Beta) : "The Poor Man's Corporate Command!"
Real programmers count from 0. And sometimes I do, too.
kay.py
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Thanks for pointing that out!

(I was asking about donation options when 1.0 came out, but while I hit the forums every so often, I don't normally check the front page so much)