Transcendence Facebook Page?

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

I just want to know if George and the Administrators are interested in opening an FB Fanpage. It would be very cool you know. Load up the best screen shots, post how many really likes Trans, view new mods and for us meet hot chicks er.... new friends? :D
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
Datal
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I think this of course will increase the popularity of Transcendence, but personally I hate facebook. So, i don't want to hear anythink about FB.
If "masters" will agree then ok, but i'm out. Really sorry :roll: Maybe it's good idea...I don't know. Wait for opinions...
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

sadly, I STILL have an account there ( used to do advertising, had accounts in places i regret it ever saw ) :
posted and perhaps it will appear less plain with my perty picture on the page :), I will try to make myself useful and peek at it now and then but it would be great if I the others with bigger brains did so too so George is not totally swamped by faceannoying
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

YIPEEE!!!! THERE IS A FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!!!!I have Transcendence in my profile game favorites so how come I never saw this? Thanks very much George! :D
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Just posted it in my own account. Oh well, see you guys in FB. Shane I just saw you there. Hehehe!!! :twisted: