0.97 Review - Spoilers!

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
Atheist_Chuck
Anarchist
Anarchist

Also, the stations have more range.

Think you can snipe the Charon Fortress with your little gun?

The fortress will snipe YOU.

(i personally used K500 Stilettos. Who's sniping who now? :twisted: )
Wolfen+Iocrym=Iocrym wreck =D
Yugi
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

For some reason, I never use missiles. I don't really know why. I have plenty of room, and I can easily afford them. Oh well.

EDIT: The only ammo weapon I use is the kiloton. Also, i'm gonna try and get an Akan since I tried it out a while ago, and realised it's a lot more powerful than I originally thought :)
Burzmali
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I've said it before, but the akan 600 lays waste to just about everything. Heck, even the Ranx Dreadnought can be taken down by it if you have some patience. Blast is paired with Particle in the second "tier" of damages, yet almost nothing is very blast resistant. Personally, a blast based enemy (like the Sung are Particle) would be a good thing. Maybe, the Death Drug Cartel could be expanded or something...
OddBob
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Personally, a blast based enemy (like the Sung are Particle) would be a good thing. Maybe, the Death Drug Cartel could be expanded or something...
The Huari are pretty blast-y. Howitzers and slam cannons....
Not to mention Ranx, which although the Dread's kiloton is thermo, you're mostly fighting just gunships.

But the Akan is indeed nice. I prefer the non-omni version as it fires faster, but sometimes it's nice to have omni (if you need to stay far away, like with the Hurins)
Burzmali
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

The problem is that the Huari aren't very resistant to Blast, they can dish it out but they can't take it. Maybe the Ranx's armor should be changed to make them as resistant to blast as the Ares are to particle.