I'm getting married!

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
MikeAngora
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hi everyone...
I've been seeing a fantastic girl as of late and we've decided to get married.

I didnt want to post this thread at first but when the thought came about shareing this news i felt who better to share this joy with than our own transcendece community! We've both been playing for long that it was actually my beloved who asked me to post this thread.

So...

1) A big God bless and shout out to George- for a fantastic 500+ hours ive spent playing this game as a bachelor, and for this forum.
2) A big shout out to all the mod-makers for the most awesome mods and updates.
3) A really really big shout out to all the regular members- who like me dont know anything about the technicals of this game or about mod-making and simply enjoy the game they make for us.

lots of love and peace!
"Umm, I'm sorry I just killed your officer Akira, but he was getting on my nerves''
"Can I take his ship now?"

Calvin E. Taylor to Akira Gorbachev, the daughter of Ares Chief Admiral Vasily Gorbachev, after brutally killing one of her Tundra pilots.
george moromisato
Developer
Developer

Congratulations!
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

congratulations! I hope you spend many happy years together! Good luck on your wedding day! :mrgreen:
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
IceMephit
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Congrats ! ! !
For Sale: One slightly used EI500 freighter. Hull damaged, primary weapon defective, shields inoperable. Must be towed to Dry-dock. Make an offer!!
Harbringer
Miner
Miner

Congratulations!
Wish you a lot of happy years!
Yay. I have an internet connection again.