All three wingmen possible?

General discussion about anything related to Transcendence.
jb12
Anarchist
Anarchist

I have never been able to obtain all three wingmen in the same game? Mainly having trouble getting Jenna after getting the guy from Korolov shipping, the military skips my ranking straight to lieutenant regardless if I complete the missions at a military fortress or in St. Catherine's starbase? I can get Rama though, but somehow always skip Jenna?

I am using the 1.4 beta version. Thanks
Amilir
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

It was entirely possible last I checked. Getting Volkov shouldn't affect your milita rank either.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

It's entirely possible, but not necessarily worth it (Jenna's kinda terrible). Make sure you enter the bar at a militia station (not at St. K's) every time you're given rank in the militia...so when you first get the ID, and at every promotion afterwards. In theory that should do it (although it's been a while since I did that, since I usually skip 'em).
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
jb12
Anarchist
Anarchist

Thanks for the tips guys!
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Jenna is useful when you get her, right before the final militia missions, when player needs to defend superfreighters from numerous Viking II ships. Once militia missions are over, Jenna becomes a liability.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
Ultimate Chicken
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Sure I had all 3 wingmen on my current run.
Spoiler: meh
durbanator
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Ultimate Chicken wrote:Sure I had all 3 wingmen on my current run.
Spoiler: meh
whos that?
sun1404
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

She's the dead wife of Volkov, with the side effect of rendering him unusable for the rest of the game.

Or to be more in role, She is the love of Volkov who left him on a journey to the core (IIRC), but met an unfortunate end beforetime. In the case Volkov finds her ship's wreck, he will become so sad he won't follow you around anymore(And I guess he doesn't have any reason to follow you to the core anymore too.) And will stay with Helena forever. :cry:
Yes, look at my avatar, I have a wyvera type ship.
CYRUS KGABO
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

if do not want to lose volkov u can always destroy helena's ship or make sure volkov does not get anywhre near the ship