More Rigel Arena wierdness :3

Bug reports for the stable versions go here.
Ultimate Chicken
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Stormbringer's ship apparently runs on Windows ME. He managed to kill me first time =.=, but I had insurance.

When I respawned, he was still marked hostile, but absolutely refused to continue to match when I re-entered the arena, mumbling something about his glass cockpit BSODing. Not really, but you get the idea.

I spared his life, docked with the arena building; the manager was distraught (failed arena battle), but still allowed me to challenge Stormbringer again.

Which respawned Stormbringer at full health, yes, but he didn't try blowing me to pieces from the get go. Seems he's too busy reinstalling his cockpit's OS to do anything:

(screenshot taken after realizing that he isn't firing back, and 30 seconds of, um, waiting. All he did was jet away from me for a bit, but nothing else.)

I put Stormbringer out of his misery. >_>

Unfortunately, the next opponent ran on Linux and I died. <_<
catfighter
Militia Commander
Militia Commander
Location: Laughing manically amidst the wreckage of the Iocrym fleet.

Weird. I used a mass driver to blast a ship into the arena wall. It got stuck or something because it stopped moving, but it kept on firing (in the wrong direction, but still).

Perhaps Stormbringer ran out of missiles or fuel?
Behold my avatar, one of the few ships to be drawn out pixel by pixel in the dreaded... Microsoft Paint!

Day 31: "I have successfully completed my time reversal experiment! Muahahaha!!!"
Day 30: "I might have run into a little problem here."