Wingman Wierdness

These are old bug reports that have been closed.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I did some close-in combat in RC6.....ordered Rama and Jenna to wait off. They got attacked a bit by the reinforcements, but held them off nicely.....it was a group of Zoacanthopes, a Urak Fortress, and some outlaw miners.

Now here's the odd bit. After I've smoked the stations, and am thinking about finding a repair station (Jenna's sent the "can we find a place for me to repair?" signal).....when I try to get the Status of a wingman, it dunt work....it targets them if they're offscreen.....but they don't give their condition.

Now, I just loaded the savegame, and it worked fine.....but it's quite an annoying glitch to have (I know a wingman is damaged...but am unsure how MUCH).....so maybe something just plain weird happened there...
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.
Bobby
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Sometimes a message just won't appear, like it's gotten stuck, tapping the autopilot or something to bring up another message usually makes it work again.

I have no idea what causes it, or when, or how to reproduce it. I suspect it may have to do with identical messages not being recognized as new.
Song
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hmm. Might be. I'd just ordered them to form up....then all attempts to get Status failed...
Mischievous local moderator. She/Her pronouns.