The Backroads — an alternate route

Planning, discussion, release and support of registered extensions, libraries, adventures and other content is here.
Kourtious
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I don't know how to do that but I will gladly so if I can figure it out.

Also, I assume this isn't intentional?
Elerius
Anarchist
Anarchist

This is reaaally cool, can I join the closed Beta? I would love to try this out.
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

PM sent!

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
TobiusBM
Miner
Miner

Elerius wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:03 am
This is reaaally cool, can I join the closed Beta? I would love to try this out.
I would love to too!
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Update of the (insert random time period here): Yes, I still exist; yes TBR still exists; yes, I am still making progress on it. Very slow progress, but progress nonetheless. A few things to look forward in the next update (which will (hopefully) be soon-ish) include:
» Properly functional Lambda ROMs, which I just spent half the afternoon thoroughly debugging and testing and poking at until they actually did what they were supposed to do.
» New late-game Bane stations — which I think are new to this update; it’s kinda been a while… <.< >.> <.<;
» New Trinity graphics that aren’t recreations of old KH2 Gummi Ships.

I have a few ships I want to get re-rendered, and I’ll update once they are. It’s mostly minor graphical tweaks that nobody but me would probably even notice because I’m ridiculously picky sometimes. ¬.¬;

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
wasabiwaffles
Anarchist
Anarchist

Elerius wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:03 am
Just saw this mod featured on George's stream - would love a chance to try it too.
Tiber
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

So, checking back in.
How's it going?
Starting couple more vanilla runs and thought of a follow up whit a mod... or alot, including this one.
So.... is the beta coming along nicely?
I will send u a pm when ready to go run mods..... actually ill send u a PM now, and prep an nice instal location for it.