PM's mods

Post about your finished mods here.
PM
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I have not seen armor enhancements on my mod weapons yet. I will need to investigate it later.
Download and Play in 1.9 beta 1...
Drake Technologies (Alpha): More hardware for combat in parts 1 and 2!
Star Castle Arcade: Play a classic arcade game adventure, with or without more features (like powerups)!
Playership Drones: Buy or restore exotic ships to command!

Other playable mods from 1.8 and 1.7, waiting to be updated...
Godmode v3 (WIP): Dev/cheat tool compatible with D&O parts 1 or 2.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I could not locate the Lander Auton ( mod # 904 ) .
I was going to link it and Bobby's Packer in a reply ( they are amazing together ).

Of course - I modified the Landers I use to stop the damage ones returning to my ship when damaged, they just form up and I decide to either repair ( recall them ) or order them them to self destruct ( situational thing ) .

The Packer is basicaly a rolling Tinker, but no free services except getting it into dangerous situations :)

Do hope you can repost the Lander Auton so many, many more players can enjoy it too - As a Miner I love it, saves fuel and brings in the credits :)
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Balentius
Anarchist
Anarchist

Ran into the 'too heavy to fabricate' on the Ripstar launcher. However, I only get it in 1.9.1 - I just checked 1.9. RC1 and it works in that version. So, odds are a 'fix' that was put into the final version is what is breaking this... Not sure how much that helps, but wanted to pass it along for either you or George to fix. That Ripstar launcher is just too much fun not to have... :lol:
IronParrot
Anarchist
Anarchist

Half request, half heads-up for a new feature: The Squadrons (Q) key now has a menu, and you can order your ships around and keep track of them.
Do you plan to intergrate this into Playership Drones?