[New Mod] Uncharted Released!

Post about your finished mods here.
digdug
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

alpha 1.2's tendency to run OnGlobalTypesInIt *twice* instead of once.
sounds like a nasty bug. nice find !
whaleduck
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

I'd like to let you players know when playing Uncharted, beware of out-of-place things, like sapiens due after erandi, and Aquilas, Ares and CSC's around and after St. K's (relative to position in galactic map)

What happened:
"Ok, it's 2 systems past St. Kats. LOL an Aquilla?"
*follows Aquilla*
"LOL Hi CSC!"
XO:"Kill the sandstorms, they can't sneak a peek"
*pwns sandstorms*
pip
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

The loop is still there for the Rigel & St. Kats gates. :(
Still can't get to either from the start systems.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

RPC you just need to temporarily fix it so that there are dual (or maybe even triple) node pathways instead of just one
what I mean is that there are two paths from eridani to heretic, instead of just one, so if one loops the other one might still be alright:
If the single thread works 90% of the time, then two will work at least 99% of time (in theory, given there are no special events which automatically cause these errors).

If you want to make a replacement for The Network it has to be at least as reliable as the network ever was.
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

@SungSlaver231: Uh yeah, blame the RNG for that. Although I'm up for more Aquilas and CSCs than the ~2-3 Fleet CSCs you see in Vanilla.
@Pip: Can I get debuglog and save?
@Fourfire: Look at the code, nobody else is doing something *remotely* close to what I'm doing. I can't really fix anything if there's nothing to fix except for a general "oh it sucks".
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
pip
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

One debug.
http://paste.neurohack.com/view/Y6s5G/
Lots of exceptions, not sure if that's normal or the various extensions are just not playing nice.

One file.
http://www.filedropper.com/rpctestdummy-0580
You are in the Orlov system adjacent to the Rigel gate (one of them), entering the gate will take you instead to Ottofranz. Both do the same.

Also: Ferians, Penitents, and nebulae one jump from Eridani - this is gonna be sooo awesome.
Double also: A system called JohnCleese. This amused me, well done sir. :D
Jay2Jay
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

*nods at first post "14 nodes per cluster... good luck trying to navigate that"- RPC

8-) Bitch please, I just completed one with 100 nodes, permadeath, and no backtracking. Beat that.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Jay2Jay wrote:*nods at first post "14 nodes per cluster... good luck trying to navigate that"- RPC

8-) Bitch please, I just completed one with 100 nodes, permadeath, and no backtracking. Beat that.
I will... oh I will >:D
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

@Jay2jay: pic of galactic map and F2 stats?
I want to know how long it took to beat that game and how you found your way through the map o.o
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Jay2Jay
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

I apologize for the inconvienience but I delete my saves as I go and I dont know how to take a screenshot... sorry. But I could take a screenshot of my new game which is a measly 20nodes per cluster but I have beat like somewhere around 30-40 Phobii so the stats will be cool. Oh, the way I played this time is to despair to heretic then backtrack. I simply live offa whatever is getting killed so I hang around paper fleet bases then I sell their @#$! to them and I get loads of money, after that its smooth sailing and i just see how powerful I can become. :mrgreen: I usually destroy all te corporate stations I see.
OH there is a bug that you may not know about where if you have many tesseract cargo pods of high level installed, you actually thrust backwards and then if you press the brakes (period key) you go faster backwards, so fast you can go accross A system in secounds, and you will never stop going faster (unless you thrust/turn then you go normal speed instantly) and I even broke heretic and skipped to the boss this way. :shock:
If I ever play another 100 node game I will be sure to screenshot the map and f2 stats but I may not because it literrally took me two weeks of playing for like 8-10 hours a day so the amount of caffiene I used made me look like this :shock: only my hair was... there and very greasy from staying up on into the night...

EDIT: Oh I bought as many galactic mapper roms as posibble and practically did a mad rush to the VERY late game systems so I could mooch of of wrecks. It still took me like three days going in a straight line tho as I had to be really careful to try not to go down a dead end since I would lose my "no back tracking" stat which I had never gotten before.
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

The tesseract cargohold reversing all thrust controls is an intended feature: it's meant to stop you from just maxing your cargo capacity all at once:
when the free extended cargo capacity (amount added by the tesseract, not taken up by stuff) is bigger than the mass of total filled cargo capacity the thrust reverses.
Jay2Jay
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

That explains it.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Updated at 816 downloads. Heretic => Elysium connection is now guaranteed.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Okay, found the bug again so it's not fixed :/
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Updated at 820 downloads (sorry to those four downloaders). Heretic => Elysium connection is now guaranteed (for sure this time!).