[Not New Mod] BIG Update: dbg Collective Adventure Mod v1p4

Post about your finished mods here.
dosbox-gamer
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

"From somewhere deep in the furthest regions of space, They came. At first, just a solitary Drone. Then a bigger, more powerful Raider, and then a whole cluster of them, all attacking together, dispassionately, with supreme precision. You barely got away the last time, and then the alarm sounds: they've obliterated a Taikon station, and left nothing in their wake but the battered and broken hull of a doomed Corporate Enforcer. You realize that, at all costs, somehow, they must be stopped. Reluctantly, you set out to find them. Your skills are good; you've even taken down an enemy dreadnought or two. But this is nothing like that -- this is more ships, and more BIG ships, than you have ever seen together at one time. This is the Collective, and they are unstoppable..."

http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1188#6775

Okay, a little behind-the-scenes: Originally, this mod was originally uploaded to Xelerus pretty much as an experiment. Basically, the idea was: Xenophobe Enemy Encounter ships & behavior, with non-Xeno, Luminous station graphics for the big ships. Well, turns out you can't simply cut 'n' paste station graphics for ship graphics. So, I spent the holidays working on a fix, adding masks, new colors (thx IrfanView), new ship sizes, and so on. Reloaded at 66 downloads, v1p4 is the finished result. Is it *technically* a new mod? No, but, I'd say it's about 80-90% all-new or heavily revised. Either way, I'm fairly confident: You're gonna love this!!! :D
Attachments
Run, run far away, fast!
Run, run far away, fast!
dbg Collective v1p4.jpg (57.24 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
"Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized." -- Daniel Hudson Burnham, architect & urban planner
FourFire
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Whoo!
Thanks DosBox-Gamer.
I've been tinkering with your othermod "heavy Industries" and I've been getting ideas...
You should come on IRC more often ;)
(func(Admin Response)= true){
if(admin func(amiable) = true)
Create func(Helpful Posts)
else func(Keep Calm and Post derisive topics)}
matix
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Looks great! Can't wait to try this! :mrgreen:
Matix's Revolutionary Repair Items! Get it here !
Stronger Centauri! Download it here
Matix's Weapon Pack!: Find it here!
Preview: Momentum Cannons! Get it here!

IRC (Love it! :D):
[10:54] * matix pokes Guest33555
[10:55] * matix thinks its dead....
[10:55] * Katami shoots Guest33555 in the foot
[10:55] <matix> O.o
[10:55] <Hatsya> don't worry, it's a water gun