Shivan Hunter's Weapons and Armor, volume pi

Post about your finished mods here.
Shivan Hunter
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

O hai. It's been a while since I dropped off the map, and I've been quite busy with IRL stuff. I just got addicted to Transcendence again after the 1.3 release. A while back I rendered armor segments for every armor in the game (some share images, such as the ultra light and light titanium armor) but didn't release them for the same reason I never made a weapon graphics mod- I didn't like having to overwrite every definition just to update the image, and maintain the mod over different versions (where weapons/armors would inevitably be updated).

I still don't like overwriting every definition - I very strongly support Pixelfck's proposal to improve the situation overall - but I'm fine with maintaining the mod now that I've written a Java program to generate the mod's XML from the TranscendenceSource XML.

Anyway, enough words

Every armor has new pixels!

Weapon graphics I rendered eons ago

I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens (also, dammit. of COURSE I get an undamaged fracture cannon on my first sentinel kill while I'm testing a mod)

Also: armors.jpg, guns.jpg, and iocrymguns.jpg. Try to see if you can guess which armor images go with which armors! I tried to have a few visual cues for most of the armors, based on its properties or the aesthetics of the faction that uses it.

Box.com download
Xelerus link
I'm here to shift paradigms and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

<+The_Shrike> If you install 2 solar panels, you will have 2 solar panels installed.
<DarthGeek|2> :o
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Nice to have you back! (I still owe you a luminous mod though >.<)

Great job with the item graphics -- I'll be sure to poke TVR to include this in succession ;)
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.