- Rewrite Changelog and Readme.
- Reworking at Serbaguna mines, now it's static mines but can tracking first to position itself to enemy.
- Rebalance resistance for Semesta shields.
- Rebalance the hitpoints for Zirah plate and increasing chance to feedback.
- Increasing manueverability at CM3 blasters.
- Rebalance side-mounted weapon.
- Removing efficient device as they don't reduce power consumption in craft recipes.
- Lowering damage for Bunker Buster missile.
- Revising CM blaster, now has Dual, Alternating, Triple, Omnidirectional, Dual Multitarget, and Repeating variants for all but CM9 blaster.
- Adding super-heavy version for standard Zirah.
- Increasing weight into 3.5 Tons for all standard Zirah and HR Zirah.
- Rebalance standard Zirah and HR Zirah resistances and removed ignore damage traits from feedback ability.
- Replacing armor of SCM and CCM auton into heavy version, thus increasing difficulties of Daerah Uji.
- Reducing spread for "Badai Chaincannon".
- Reworking at Daerah Uji reinforcements.
- Removing shield buster effect for Tameng LR5.
- Reducing damage at "MOLM Launcher" and "MOHM Launcher".
- Reworking at Tameng ID0, now reduced chance to ignore damage, it also has 10 Hitpoints and can be increased by installing Zirah armors.
- Increasing level for "Serbaguna Pack Tracking Grenade" and "Serbaguna Pack Tracking Missile".
- Reducing missiles speed to 90 lightspeed for all HPV type weapon.
- Placing side-mounted weapons to Weapon.XML.
- Decreasing momentum at Akurat weapons.
- Reworking at Semesta Main Base Dockscreen, now Cafe uses rumor systems, funfact removed.
- Removing supply box, replaced with ammo box.
- Reworking to Daerah Uji, now it's unlocked.
Post about your finished mods here.
- Fleet Officer
- Posts: 1162
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:18 am
- Location: On the other side of the screen.
That’s due to a recent change in the game engine, done to accommodate the new graphics for barricades (which shows 120 facings instead of just 4). It’s something Diga will need to fix in the mod, there’s not a lot you can do on it from your end short of digging into the code and fixing your copy yourself.
Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)
My mods on Xelerus: Click here!
Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
- Militia Commander
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:10 pm
- Location: Deep dark space/Indonesia
Unfortunately, I'm not doing modding right now. I'm just moving to other city (Yogyakarta) around six month ago, and left my PC as well with all my mods in my parent's house. I have other PC in here, but it somehow couldn't 'initialize universe'. So I can't test my mod.
However, I could do a little fix to this problem. Here download these xmls. These file just only removing baricades around station, for now. Copy them into Modules folder. Replace the old files with new one.