Corporate Traffic

Post about your finished mods here.
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

http://xelerus.de/index.php?s=mod&id=1607

The Desc :

"This resolves the now Infamous Traffic Jams.

It forces the Private Craft into a useful role As well as rotates the guards for Corporate stations - the guards will no longer hog ports.

This will Also Add Sell features to stations to sell to traffic ( not the player )

Manufacturing features to at least the Ice Farm ( that I remember doing )

guards to those stations that did not have any before."

===================================================================================
Reality :

When you load the game, you will observe Private craft fleeing the scene , for the first few minutes
you will see open docking ports everywhere as the traffic orders are being worked into the system.

Then the system will settle down...
The only real obvious "change" in the later systems to traffic comes at the gates when you are going in or out amid a large call for freighters ( usually because of Korolov being in the system ) or STK, which has a large call for ships.

However, the traffic is the least of your concerns........

I adjusted the <OnDestroy> for a few things to bring the systems more into action for a few things that really annoyed me.
You will be watching your back for Centauri Raiders that don't appreciate you blowing up their stuff..
But it will not be anything as near deadly as Dynamic Systems...nor as annoying to your game .

I helped the Centauri purchase a Frigate.....The player may see it around, but it's rarely called on and never called for against the player...it's mission is to even the odds against other pirates.

Corporate Cruiser has a Friend......for the commonwealth..mostly because the Aquila would be really over kill.
And against high value enemies the cruisers have a better chance to survive then the bulky Aquila.

The "&scVengeanceCarrier" Is NOT in the .xml ...... I just forgot to delete the Entity .
This was my testing .xml It has seen alot of ideas that came and went.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Amteloletom
Miner
Miner

Some error. Maybe you could fix that?
Attachments
Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (4).png (696.33 KiB) Viewed 8578 times
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (2).png (570.63 KiB) Viewed 8578 times
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (3).png (574.23 KiB) Viewed 8578 times
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I finally got glasses.

The traffic behavior for the stations shown are Commonwealth not Corporate.
That traffic is only ordered to sell / buy ( they were ordered to previously sell loot but George never gave them any <Trade> and without the <Trade> thingy nothing moves because the credits can't change paws).

AS for the lack of guards at the Dry Dock...that is odd, and not the fault of the extension that only orders guards for Corporate Stations to rotate ( using the shipping orders of ships in and out )
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Loco15
Anarchist
Anarchist

I also have the same problem. When I dock on some stations the dialogue's text is blackened, and does not respond to hot keys, though it does respond to you blindly clicking on them guessing as to what they do.

1.8 Stars of the Pilgrim.