Silverfish Playership

Post about your finished mods here.
SiegeLord
Anarchist
Anarchist

Originally a corporate shuttle, this ship was modified with outboard engines and weapon bays. This ship's gimmick is that it's fast but not super maneuverable. For a mildly challenging start, it doesn't start with weapons or a shield, which you must acquire via commerce or looting.

Download Screenshots

Version History

v0.1.2
  • Made the sprites crisper
v0.1.1
  • Fixed armor section display bug
License

CC BY-SA 4.0

Acknowledgements

This design is loosely inspired by a certain Descent 3 playership.
Attachments
Silverfish_0.1.1.zip
Version 0.1.1
(912.13 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
Silverfish_0.1.0.zip
Version 0.1.0
(912.35 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
Last edited by SiegeLord on Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I had an error after I installed this where I couldn’t use either Xortek or the Garnet playership mods saying that they could not find library 00000024. After decompiling and a bit of poking, I updated the library UNID to D0120024 and they started working again.

EDIT: Having up-to-date copies of all of the aforementioned also works. I’m bad about not keeping up with new mod versions. -.-

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

Okay, actual bug report this time. The armor segments don’t line up. The aft segment on the dockscreen is showing as the forward-starboard segment on the HUD (as seen in the screenshot), and most of the rest are similarly scrambled.

Mod prefixes: 0xA010 (registered) and 0xDCC8 (miscellaneous)

My mods on Xelerus: Click here!

Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
SiegeLord
Anarchist
Anarchist

Thanks! Fixed in version 0.1.1. The "segment" attributes in "ArmorDisplay"''s "ArmorSection" weren't set correctly.
SiegeLord
Anarchist
Anarchist

Version 0.1.2 uploaded with crisper sprites, due to a new rendering technique I've learned.