Murderous Emphasis / Killing Spree / Murderous Hobo

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
DigaRW
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

[The title above is still undecided]

I'm planning a mod scenario where basically just kind of killing arena instead of RPG stuff. This project was planned long ago, but due RL stuff and I also doing other mods, this project has been halt indefinitely. So I'm gonna write its summary here in case something happened to my computer.

The concept is "kill them all" scenario. Player just go to a systems and destroy all available faction there, this include factions that were appeared on SOTP as friendly or neutral. Some factions that such as Commonwealth and Corporate will be modified and readjusted a bit since they are a bit different from regular enemies.

The scenario start at Elysium system. Where there will be several stargates to travel certain system. Each gate have a sign that will provide information about the system level. The galactic map is same as SOTP; from Eridani to Heretic. Player can go back to Elysium by using a device that has same ability as gem of despair which given to player beforehand.

Tan Ru Dorem act as start point and friendly station; which provide dock service for player. Player only get their equipment solely by looting. Whenever they got better equipment, they need to return to Tan Ru Dorem to install their equipments. They use credits by default. I'm not planning add equipment shop for Tan Ru Dorem, but perhaps standard level equipment could be sold like recoilless cannon and titanium armor? Ship broker might be added too. I still can't decide whether player should able to sell ship equipments or simply only able to sell consumable goods such as food or industrial resources, but I will consider it later.

The scenario has no true end game, but player can finish the scenario anytime they want by docking Tan Ru Dorem and "retire" themselves from being a murder.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!