The Hoshigami Project [TC/AdvEx]

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: leading an armada of Realians driving sword-shaped gunships and WearGears

~ H O S H I G A M I ~
--Arrival of the Star Gods--
The Transcendence alternate universe adventure extension
by Hatsuya Kanzaki

===============================================
INTRODUCTION
This alternate universe adventure extension project started off as a little fan fiction, of exploring a possibility of incorporating giant robots, whether military-grade mobile suits, or grotesque alien-like fighting machine, and even including various interstellar horrors such as mutated starships, space monsters and true aliens.

The said fan fiction can be found at this link: http://www.neurohack.com/transcendence/ ... =16&t=3734

So far, there have been a handful of Transcendence players who've attempted to incorporate fighting robots into space combat, and this time... something different might come in the way.

FEATURES
  • There are now robots in space! From a mining robot, to a robot that shoot energy streams from its palms, even on to a scary spiky dragon machine!
  • Meet more races and factions, ranging from cat-people, to a handful of space monsters!
(more will be added)
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant
Location: leading an armada of Realians driving sword-shaped gunships and WearGears

KANZAKI CORPORATION
Who could have thought that there a handful of Asians in the Commonwealth who'll pull off their own stuff? The Kanzaki corporation, a family-ran multi-faceted business first founded by Arata Kanzaki VII. The Kanzakis have developed ties with the Taikons, through technology exchange. Recently, the Kanzaki children began to marry other big corporations. One of them got married on a Filipino ship-making enterprise, the other ended up with an anime fanatic that even allowed the whole family-ran corporation explore manned robotics.

ImageKC-LG002 a.k.a. Blue Gemstone light yacht
ImageKC-LF001 a.k.a. Dua-Saber light fighter
ImageKC-LG001 a.k.a. Cheisa Keisatsu (Chaser Police) police gunship
ImageKC-TS001 a.k.a. Azure Mobile Spire transport tower ship
ImageKC-HG001 a.k.a. Shin-Eihei (New Sentry) heavy gunship
Last edited by Hatsuya Kanzaki on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aury
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Somewhere in the Frontier on a Hycrotan station, working on new ships.

Your last ship there would actually weigh in as a large gunship.
(shpOrder gPlayership 'barrelRoll)
(plySetGenome gPlayer (list 'Varalyn 'nonBinary))
Homelab Servers: Xeon Silver 4110, 16GB | Via Quadcore C4650, 16GB | Athlon 200GE, 8GB | i7 7800X, 32GB | Threadripper 1950X, 32GB | Atom x5 8350, 4GB | Opteron 8174, 16GB | Xeon E5 2620 v3, 8GB | 2x Xeon Silver 4116, 96GB, 2x 1080ti | i7 8700, 32GB, 6500XT
Workstations & Render machines: Threadripper 3990X, 128GB, 6900XT | Threadripper 2990WX, 32GB, 1080ti | Xeon Platinum 8173M, 48GB, 1070ti | R9 3900X, 16GB, Vega64 | 2x E5 2430L v2, 24GB, 970 | R7 3700X, 32GB, A6000
Gaming Systems: R9 5950X, 32GB, 6700XT
Office Systems: Xeon 5318Y, 256GB, A4000
Misc Systems: R5 3500U, 20GB | R5 2400G, 16GB | i5 7640X, 16GB, Vega56 | E5 2620, 8GB, R5 260 | P4 1.8ghz, 0.75GB, Voodoo 5 5500 | Athlon 64 x2 4400+, 1.5GB, FX 5800 Ultra | Pentium D 3.2ghz, 4GB, 7600gt | Celeron g460, 8GB, 730gt | 2x Athlon FX 74, 8GB, 8800gts 512 | FX 9590, 16GB, R9 295x2 | E350, 8GB | Phenom X4 2.6ghz, 16GB, 8800gt | random core2 duo/atom/i5/i7 laptops
Ttech
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

nice ships. hopefully I can try this out soon, but going to be busy for the next few weeks. :/
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

LUZVIMINDA BROKERAGE CORPORATION
LBC has become a family-run business long before the Sytrian War. Who could have expected that a Filipino air cargo company will be in space? Well, the said company was supported by the Ruttgarf Spaceship Crafters, which helped the said company to get back up ten-fold.

RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

Aw... No jeepney cargo freighters?
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

There will be... soon! As civilian ship series.
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

The Hoshigami Project is... set back to Square One, Route B!

What I'll have on Route B version of Hoshigami are as follows,
  • Hoshigami count are increased fifty-fold, no longer the original seven, colors-of-the-rainbow, Power Rangers in Evangelions.
  • Hoshigamis won't be made in DOGA due to complexity of handling mecha animations, but rather in Blender 2.49b, modeled like low-poly armored warriors.
  • Will revive the Old Centauris, and other unused Vanilla assets, but with Hoshigami flavoring.
  • Will redraw the Hoshigami pilots, since some of them are from my other Off-Transcendence projects (NetGameSaga)
  • Face-ships, and face-stations are last things to be done, since they're the Clear Face of Crimson Evil.
I am dreaming of...
  • Turning some of the Vanilla stations into Valgiria-corrupted monster ships. (Might be done, but might require hi-end computer)
  • Turning some ships into monsters, almost the same treatment with the stations.
Chase
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Ooooh... I cant wait till this comes out on xelerus. He he.
Faaz los frul, moro los mafaeraak. Chicks osgor skein. c:
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

The ideas I've been pondering play this way:

Kanzaki Corporation has some connections to alien technology, managed to build their own off-Domina Hoshigamis.

Pacquiao Industries excel in blast, and kinetic weaponry. To further intimidate competitors, their weapons are insanely fast.

Ragiella Weapons also produce alien weaponry such that rendering Transcendence into a Gurren Lagann / Evangelion fantasy / Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha blasting festival.
erik dela cruz
Militia Captain
Militia Captain
Location: Patrolling Scarborough Shoal and the Spratlys Islands (West Philippine Sea)

RPC wrote:Aw... No jeepney cargo freighters?
These will be called Jeepney Class Freighter Sarao, Malaguena, Atendido Concorde and FMC( Francisco Motors Corp.). Hehehe! :lol:
.....cry without weeping......
.....talk without speaking......
.....scream without raising your voice......
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

CRATE NATION

Light Crate Gunship
Titanium containers, and salvaged Hornet and Zulu parts? You get 19 colors of this simple starship! This little mad ship is either armed with kinetic miniguns, or micro-lasers, or sometimes standard laser cannons.

Cache

Outpost

Residential Complex

Capital
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Hatsumi Kanazawa, former popstar, now a part of the Neo-Gradian Fleet. While not getting her Hoshigami, she rode the infamous, attention-grabbing Hatsya Fleuret due to its color. However, her ship only have two weapons throughout her service, a standard-issue semi-automatic dual recoilless cannon, and the promising Melodia Cannon.

MELODIA CANNON
A special weapon equipped on Hatsya Fleuret for Hatsumi Kanazawa's usage, in respect to her former popstar fame. The Melodia cannon can shoot lasers, plasma, blast shots, ion lightnings, singularity wave motion gun, and even go arcane by utilizing the Dark Wave.

In-game, the Melodia Cannon can fire almost every known damage type, but the twist is that the player must hand over a weapon or an item for the Cannon to 'render' it as a weapon skill. By default, the Melodia Cannon has stored 100 energy points in order to utilize the weapon skills.

Example:
5+ KM500 Stiletto Missiles => Man Chaser = the Melodia Cannon can now fire homing blast missiles, at a cost of 2 Melodia Energy points (the launcher ammo) per shot
Lancer Cannon => Buddy Poke = the Melodia Cannon can shoot long particle shots, worth 5 energy points a shot.
Quantumsphere Generator => Goodbye Friend = the Melodia Cannon can now shoot Quantumspheres, at a cost of 25 energy points.
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

VALGIRIA

Corruptive space aliens that are willing to transform ships into living nightmare.
Hatsuya Kanzaki
Militia Lieutenant
Militia Lieutenant

Sample HOSHIGAMI sighted!