Okay,here.

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
Cpt. Niceguy
Miner
Miner

I made(started making) a model for a fighter in wings 3d
I didn't finish it,it looks nice(in my opinion)
I'd delete it,but why if it could be made into a nice ship,so if anyone's interested,PM me,gimme your e-mail and I'll send it to you,do whatever you want with it.
Just DON'T change the name,i named it that because i want it to be connected to the game I absolutely LOVE (+10 internets to anyone who knows what game I'm talking about)
:D
This signature is here solely for the purpose of you wasting time to actually read it.
RPC
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Location: Hmm... I'm confused. Anybody have a starmap to the Core?

If you want to render it, try Kerkythea and while in Wings3D, export it as a Kerkythea file then render on Kerythea. Do the previous steps for all 40 facings and use Photoscape to stack the facings in a top-down fashion.

BTW, what kind of ship is it? What is its name?
Tutorial List on the Wiki and Installing Mods
Get on Discord for mod help and general chat
Der Tod ist der zeitlose Frieden und das leben ist der Krieg
Wir müssen wissen — wir werden wissen!
I don't want any sort of copyright on my Transcendence mods. Feel free to take/modify whatever you want.
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

wolfy has a good tool to auto stitch the facing into one strip iirc
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

I made(started making) a model for a fighter in wings 3d
I didn't finish it,it looks nice(in my opinion)
I'd delete it,but why if it could be made into a nice ship,so if anyone's interested,PM me,gimme your e-mail and I'll send it to you,do whatever you want with it.
Just DON'T change the name,i named it that because i want it to be connected to the game I absolutely LOVE (+10 internets to anyone who knows what game I'm talking about)
The Captain must be not of this system: I do not see the ship.....Is it another one of those Phasic light ones that you can only see on LRS ?

I never liked those, almost rammed into a Pilgrim flying one because I wanted to see if it was one of the ships I knew on my LRS........
well, thats another story...but it cost me 90 Rin to get their ship repaired at the closest station.
Last edited by shanejfilomena on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
sdw195
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

shanejfilomena wrote:The Captain must be not of this system: I do not see the ship.....Is it another one of those Phasic light ones that you can only see on LRS ?

I never liked those, almost rammed into a Pilgrim flying one because I wanted to see if it was one of the ships I knew on my LRS........
well, thats another story...but it cost me 90 Rin to get their ship repaired at the closest station.

*thinks you put this on the wrong topic"
"Dash_Merc - George is a genius, in that he created this game engine that is infinitely extendable"
"<@sheepluva>Good night everybody, may the source be with you." <-- FOSG dev
"You only need THREE tools in life - WD-40 to make things go, Duct Tape to make things stop And C-4 to make things go away"
shanejfilomena
Fleet Officer
Fleet Officer

My reply quotes the post I found interesting......I was hoping to see this item they speak of ......
I am not THAT Special ( yet ).
Flying Irresponsibly In Eridani......

I don't like to kill pirates in cold blood ..I do it.. but I don't like it..
Cpt. Niceguy
Miner
Miner

RPC wrote:If you want to render it, try Kerkythea and while in Wings3D, export it as a Kerkythea file then render on Kerythea. Do the previous steps for all 40 facings and use Photoscape to stack the facings in a top-down fashion.

BTW, what kind of ship is it? What is its name?
Too lazy,besides,school starts and I won't have time...
It's called COFFIN(Connection For Flight INterface) project
so,the cockpit isn't visible,the ship's neurally connected to the pilot
I'll think of the background story.
I was hoping to see this item they speak of
It's not finished,I only have it saved as Wings 3D file
This signature is here solely for the purpose of you wasting time to actually read it.