SEMESTA 2.0 REBOOT

A place to discuss mods in development and concepts for new mods.
DigaRW
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

Note for future updates:

* Serbaguna launcher is done good, but they lack of thermonuclear ammunition. There are several thermo missile, but they are too unique. I should introduce a new line, "Ledak", a standard thermonuclear missile and grenade. Their damage would relatively lower compared with other themo weapon so it could fits on level 6 ammo and should able have pack version of them.

* In previous mods, Daya reactor is basically a reactor with higher-than-normal peak power. I'm bit reluctant to add them to REBOOT Mods since it's feels too weird because its random odd number. I have several ideas to fitting them to REBOOT mods:
- Peak power is 10% higher than standard reactor, instead of random odd number.
- Adding damage increment to weapon.
- Adding power efficiency to weapon and/or shield.
- Adding one more slot at cost of 10% power output.
- Two reactor can be combined to increase its power.
- Exceptional fuel efficiency (20%-30%) at cost of 10% power output.

* I guess I should bring back EMP device, SB device and SBEMP device. However, I wanted it more interesting to use. Perhaps these device can virtually do a cyberwarfare much like cyberdeck from Sung Slaver. They automatically engaged the targeted enemy and attempt to paralyze or wear down shield (5%-10%). Player should able to force activate the device by invoke mode, but the device will be disabled or recharging.
Download Transcendence mods from Reinvented Workbench Project!
Click this link!
DigaRW
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

An idea just flew over my head. Imagine having multipurpose launcher for mining that has four ammo that utilizes their respective techniques: ablative, blasting, drilling, and shockwave.

Yeah, that's probably going to "Multiguna Tambang launcher".
Click this link!
DigaRW
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

DigaRW wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:35 am
An idea just flew over my head. Imagine having multipurpose launcher for mining that has four ammo that utilizes their respective techniques: ablative, blasting, drilling, and shockwave.

Yeah, that's probably going to "Multiguna Tambang launcher".
Turned out it became worse idea to be implemented in SEMESTA REBOOT. Drilling mine weapon uses beam which is main properties of energy weapon. Although we might actually can make a beam from matter weapon in reality, but I don't like too much complex depiction especially to Semesta weapons.

The main theme of Semesta for the weapon is matter-type weapon except Kejora archcannon which it is not available right now. KxK blaster is energy weapons for Semesta, but actually owned by Kuasa Kritikal and they don't interested on mining stuff.

Also Tambang Curah cannon doesn't seems right for me. Semesta able to make replication of Iocrym fracture cannon with Sembur cannon. But for current Transcendence timeline, they didn't make much use of plasma technology; especially on mining.

So, for next update Tambang Tikam cannon and Tambang Curah cannon will be removed. I also cancel the idea of this "Multiguna Tambang launcher". Semesta will stick to mainly blasting and shockwave for their mining weapons.

By the way, have a great year everyone!
Click this link!
DigaRW
Militia Commander
Militia Commander

DigaRW wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:21 am
Turned out it became worse idea to be implemented in SEMESTA REBOOT. Drilling mine weapon uses beam which is main properties of energy weapon. Although we might actually can make a beam from matter weapon in reality, but I don't like too much complex depiction especially to Semesta weapons.
In reverse, the multipurpose mining weapon are great for energy-type weapon. While matter weapon can be ablation, blasting, and shockwave but can't be a drilling, energy weapon can be all of them; ablative (Dvalin Ion9 cannon), blasting (Nandao bolt cannon), drilling, and shockwave mining is possible on energy weapon.

I'm not planning to create it though. Neither on Semesta or miscellaneous mods.
Click this link!