Introducing... Me.

Post an introduction thread about yourself here.
Dromond
Anarchist
Anarchist

Screen Name: Dromond (Obvious)
RL Name: John Pedigo
Chromosome set: XY
Preferred pronouns: He/Him
Country of Origin and Residence: United States of America
Political leaning: Social Democrat (very left for the USA)
Nerd/Geek/Dork? Geek for sure. Sometimes dork.

I started playing this game years ago. I'm much more into exploration and trading than blowing stuff up, but it can be cathartic to wreck and ruin the bad guys. I took a break with 1.6, because the gameplay was buggy and it was annoying me. This past month I randomly started a game and it updated to 1.8.something, and I was intrigued. So I started a game, and many annoyances were gone. I'm hooked again. Right now I'm playing a Dagon freighter - a mod - running blast plate armor, an R5 deflector, with a fast NAMI launcher and a hyped up omni turbo. I'm two systems past St. Kats, and the omni-turbo's days are numbered. I'm now looking for an omni fusion cannon. I use omni weapons because my hands don't work that well. Let the computer do the aiming.

Anyway, I'm a table top gamer by hobby. RPGs and board games are my bag. I'm in very poor health and on disability pension, so I've got time on my hands. If I were a programmer I would be a modder, but I am not. And besides, there are already so many quality mods I don't even know what I could add.

Anyway, that's a beginning description of who I am and how much I like this game.
Anton Nasser killed me.
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Welcome back to the game, Dromond.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!
Dromond
Anarchist
Anarchist

Thank you.

Also, thank George and all the other developers, modders, and testers who have made this game what it is.
Anton Nasser killed me.