Alandra's introduction

Post an introduction thread about yourself here.
Alandra
Commonwealth Pilot
Commonwealth Pilot

Hi all! I'm so enjoying this game. I thought I'd introduce myself. Alandra Markman is my name IRL. I don't mind sharing it here because I'm used to being in the public eye as a teacher and performer anyway.

I'm a meditation guide, higher-dimensional starseed (ET) empath/healer, poet, dancer, and musician. I lead spiritual and dance groups and I create books and music. I'm from New York City but now mostly based in New Orleans.

My spiritual work connects me to lots of interstellar beings, which makes me extremely optimistic about space travel and a peaceful human future. So it would appear that my vision of these things has very little in common with George's, lol.

Transcendence has been a way for me to connect to younger parts of myself who get bored with all this enlightenment and would prefer to accumulate ridiculous items and blow lots of things up.

I welcome any questions and/or social connections. Be well!
Curious about real-life aliens? www.antareanjourneys.com
relanat
Militia Captain
Militia Captain

Welcome. Nice work with the bug reports. It is fun blowing lots of things up. Try the Semesta mod by DigaRW. Lots of explosions in that one.
Stupid code. Do what I want, not what I typed in!